Will there be a Sauron Premium Format statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Except the head keeps freakin' falling off! Grrr don't get me started...I hate displaying a nice statue like that with a broken head! :monkey2

Aww dude that sucks I really need to pick the Sauron Statue up Sometime soon but not one with a Broken head :monkey3

Yeah the tip of the center spike has broken off and i can't find it, and SS say they don't have any replacements!

Listen to your fans Sideshow! There is popular support even in a PF thread for a Sauron vs Isildur diorama!!

Except the head keeps freakin' falling off! Grrr don't get me started...I hate displaying a nice statue like that with a broken head! :monkey2
Why don't you try some of that removable rubbery plasticene like glue to attach the head to the body? I don't know the name, but they use it to affix posters on walls.

EDIT: blue tack it's called...

Yeah the tip of the center spike has broken off and i can't find it, and SS say they don't have any replacements!

Listen to your fans Sideshow! There is popular support even in a PF thread for a Sauron vs Isildur diorama!!

Yea make an Isildur vs Sauron Dio SS :rock

Back