Will Sideshow ever do another Spiderman or Doom 1/4 pff statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no and no, i wish everyone would just quit asking for remakes of items that they missed out on.:gah:

I'm with you there!

You missed out, you just missed out. You want it in your collection, pony of the funds and add them to your collection. If you don't want to pony up the money, maybe you can be so luck and have something custom converted.

Kind of like my Classic Spiderman. Didn't want to have to spend the$1,500-$1,800 to aquire one. Was a little lucky that they had a something that I could have converted into Classic Spiderman for a lot cheaper...

Last edited:
I'm with you there!

You missed out, you just missed out. You want it in your collection, pony of the funds and add them to your collection. If you don't want to pony up the money, maybe you can be so luck and have something custom converted.

Kind of like my Classic Spiderman. Didn't want to have to spend the$1,500-$1,800 to aquire one. Was a little lucky that they had a something that I could have converted into Classic Spiderman for a lot cheaper...

damn man, that is one sick piece.:( bastard:)

Back