Will Sideshow ever do a PF line of Metal Gear Solid Franchise?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foxdie45

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Title pretty much says it all. I would love for them to do a few if not many characters from the series. I know they would sale well. Heck I would probably by two of each character. A dream come true it would be.

It's possible I think. They are doing mass effect. The main hurdle is the license but if hot toys is doing it, I don't see why SSC can't either.

No. They are after those scorching hot franchises like Duke Nukem :cool:

You forgot Splice & Don't be afraid of the dark license too. :monkey3
I will have to give SSC that the Duke Nukem statue looks good.

However just imagined if SSC pooled those 3 lesser licenses into 1 resource? They would have an ultimate license that everyone would want.

Last edited:
No. They are after those scorching hot franchises like Duke Nukem :cool:

Dude that is what made me think of them doing MGS. If they are going to do Duke Nukem which I don't care about and I am sure many people would agree. Why don't they do something that is actually popular like MGS. In general I would love for them to do more stuff form game series. But I would love MGS!!

Really still waiting for this. Especially with the new game announcement and now a movie! Man Sideshow you guys and gals need to get on this. I would buy every single PF chracter version you make.

I personally would buy everything from an MGS PF line. Every character in this series is iconic to me. This must be done!!

^ so many cool looking characters.

Solid Snake
Old Snake
Naked Snake
Revolver Ocelot
Liquid Snake
Raiden
Cyborg Raiden
Gray Fox
Sniper Wolf
Vamp
The End
Fatman
Volgin
Liquid Ocelot

And so on

Endless possibilities with this line!!! Are you listening SideShow??

1/4 Sniper wolf.. :drool :drool :drool
1/4 Psycho Mantis
1/4 Meryl

etc. etc. etc..

Again.. ALL MUST HAVES!! :lecture

You guys are getting me pumped up for this!!! I really hope it get's done! They need to go after the license and do it. I am sure they will see how well the HT versions do first before they make the commitment. I really do not care for the HT product more of a statue man myself. So this is why I am hoping SSC gets on board.

Back