will sideshow do a pinhead pf or mike myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelo07stang

Super Freak
Reaction score
with spooktakler coming up what are the chances of sideshow releasing a pinhead pf or miike myers pf.

Just get the NECA versions .............. far more cheap and the accuracy is far superior to what ever Sideshow can do. NECA is super duper cooler.

:goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost:

Yup. Neca has unequaled paint quality.

review_cc7_3.jpg

Theres a chance of both. Everyone though we would NEVER see another Jason PF from Sideshow. Hellraiser is a license thats out there, so its not impossible and Sideshow has hinted at it before.

Myers should be a no brainer, not sure what has kept Sideshow away from doing a Myers PF. Has to be something with licensing.

I've said it before... and I'll say it every time a new thread pops-up:

Pinhead PF = Definite buy :lecture

Sideshow did a poll a few years back about which character would the public like to see in PF and Pinhead won by a landslide. I do not think Myers was on that specific list, but I know personally I would love to see both characters made. Would buy them in a instant even though my wallet is damaged beyond recognition at the moment.:rotfl So I think in my opinion we have a good chance to see pinhead, when I don't know, that poll was done back in 2007 or 2008 I believe and haven't heard nothing since. I did however ask sideshow in the ask sideshow area (about a year ago) about it and they said that the Cenobites and Pinhead were on the way. :rock

Can't wait to see how they look, the pressure is killing me...:gah:

Even then, it's a very minimalist design. I know the diehards would jump on it, but I'm not sure Mikey would be appealing to the masses.

I'd have to disagree with you on this one, my friend :D Not only would (an accurate) Myers sell to the masses but he'd sell very well imo.

Attachments

• opp1s.jpg
    opp1s.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 15
He is a simple design with a very difficult to capture likeness (of the mask at 1/4 scale), but I would like to see this happen. Not into Pinhead personally, just Myers for me.

I agree that a Myers PF would have fit in more with the early PFs they did because of it's simplicity. I do hope that they take a chance on it one day, though.

Myers....Myers!! I have been waiting for one forever. Not sure if it'll ever happen though. I thought Sideshow lost the license long ago. Besides the new Jason pt 3...I don't have any other horror collectibles to look forward to. Just wandering aimlessly around the boards until Sideshow comes up with something new.

Back