Will Sideshow be going to the New York Comic Con this year?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Awesome

Super Freak
Reaction score
or do they only go to the one on the west coast since it would be too much of a trip?

They don't go, but they do send gift cards there with partners. I wish that one day they would make a true appearance. Even if they only bring a few things and send just a handful of staff; it'd be nice for east coasters to shake some hands and see their favorite company represented.

Our only live appearance most years is the San Diego Comic-Con. Sideshow does not have any staff dedicated specifically to trade show appearances, so any of that type of thing really interferes with the day-to-day operations of the company, setting things back about a month each time, no joke! We'll be there in spirit for sure - I love New York!!! :clap

Our only live appearance most years is the San Diego Comic-Con. Sideshow does not have any staff dedicated specifically to trade show appearances, so any of that type of thing really interferes with the day-to-day operations of the company, setting things back about a month each time, no joke! We'll be there in spirit for sure - I love New York!!! :clap

I'm sure a bunch of us East Coasters would love to work a Sideshow booth and be representatives! You can pay us in swagger! I can practically walk to the convention center.

i would work the east coast booth for sure. I accept Doom PFs as payment b/c i am so nice! i can be there in 5 minutes

:lol I'll pass it on ;) But it would kind of defeat the purpose of having a booth so that collectors can meet & greet the staff... if we do ever go, we would want to do it right and be there!

:lol I'll pass it on ;)

deal. Please let the higher ups know that i accept DOOM PFs not VAN HELSING PFs!!!!!!!!!!!! They tried that a few times before!

I see your point...but i really think it would be better if you had us start a misinformation booth.

BUT - you should talk to Dave about maybe having a Sideshow Freaks fan booth (which is kind of what your ideas are)! I always thought that would be a great idea for trade shows - like a big party of Freaks hanging out :) DragonCon would be an awesome place for that too - fan tables are free there, I think. I'm sure we'd be willing to send some giveaways if that were the case (probably too late for this year - but just a thought!)

BUT - you should talk to Dave about maybe having a Sideshow Freaks fan booth (which is kind of what your ideas are)! I always thought that would be a great idea for trade shows - like a big party of Freaks hanging out :) DragonCon would be an awesome place for that too - fan tables are free there, I think. I'm sure we'd be willing to send some giveaways if that were the case (probably too late for this year - but just a thought!)

That would be sweet, I'd be up for that.

I agree. I would hang out for a while. Or we can just go to con, chill in a big group for a bit and then go to a bar and knock back some Zima!

Back