Will Robots Rule The World?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sonic The MadHOG

Super Freak
Reaction score
Land Of The True Scotsman (Yes Peeps I Don't Own A
I'm just wondering if anyone has similar beliefs about robots as me, we've seen the Terminator movies & they are classed as Science Fiction but is it so far beyond the realms of possibility?, I mean robots are already taking our jobs, many armed forces are testing & using robots in missions, robots are already making other robots & technologies.

Man may be the creator of these things but even over the last 20 years they have progressed so far beyond anyone's expectations, evolution of robots over the next hundred years will be very interesting but thinking of evolution over thousands or millions of years could see robots being the dominant species on Earth.

Thinking about the credit crunch too, before it started businesses may have looked at the possibility of finding a robot that could do certain jobs that would cut the wage bill significantly but held back in case there was a huge backlash from their workers, now though even the biggest companies have no choice but to look for ways to cut the huge wages they pay & robots are a genuine possibility. So has the slump in the global economy caused the start of the robot domination as well as the devastation to our finances? or maybe it's connected & technology played a part in the crunch to give those pesky robots a head start:D

https://www.robotswillruletheworld.com/

Last edited:
They may take our jobs, but they wont take our freedom!

Na i cant see them taking over the world. Besides i think all robots wether land sea or air will be remotely operated anyway. But they may have enough AI to help aid the remote pilot with faster reactions to enemy hostility toward them. Or be piloted by someone inside at least. I can never see a robot fully AI independant and self aware being set loose in warfare or in public. If something is too self aware it wont be inclined to be hurt or destroyed and will be less effective due to that.

The same goes for computers in general, as people are naturally inclined to be involved and not want to sit back and let something run the show without their input and guidance.

The only way i believe humans may make robots even more AI self aware is for space and possibly sea exploration, where remote assistance is impossible.

But hey give it 100 yrs or a thousand who knows, technology has been evolving so very very quickly within the last 40 or 50 yrs. Weve evolved more in that amount of time than we have in the last thousand yrs previous.

Hopefully we will be into interstellar travel within the next 100 yrs, as 1 planet is too fragile for our races survivability. So new planet habitization is a must. Not only will technology be our biggest asset and need, but the future and new beginning for humanity as a whole. By then i hope all things are set aside and humanity is one, and will then stride forward to make the new and true beginning of humanity.

When they make Female Robots, then I think they'll rule the world.

But I also imagine Humans will become more Robotic. Robotic Limbs, Artifical Organs, Brain Chips, all the crazy stuff. And it all started with the wrist watch.

Last edited:
Nothing will ever "rule" the world, no man, not robot (s). Nothing will. Still I find it funny watching some try to.

Well mankind rules the world right now but no single man ever will, I do wonder how life will evolve & it's mind boggling to imagine what technology will be like by the year 3000 especially when you think of how it's evolved within the last few decades.

have you been drinking again :lol:lol:lol you scot's :rolleyes::rolleyes:

:lol:lol:lol Always ya maddy.

When they make Female Robots, then I think they'll rule the world.

I'm ready to be ruled then...

seven_of_nine.jpg

:monkey3

I'm hoping to eventually have my consciousness get downloaded into a robot/cyborg body. If and when this happens, I hope to eventually take over the world.

you know im gonna hit you with every stereo type eventually :lol

your not ginger are you :lol:lol

Nope, I'm a black top:D, that stereotype had died down until Frankie Boyle got his spot on TV cause he always bloody mentions it, The Proclaimers should have done the decent thing & became factory workers or something instead of spreading the Scottish ginger myth & singing that stupid song!:lol

The first T-800 type robot is only a few decades away I can feel it, I, Robot is Sci-Fi but it will be Sci-Fact sooner or later:D

Are you guys serious?!!!? Really?

Everyone knows we are in the Matrix..... Geeesh.
You guys really need to wake up!!!
:D:lol

It's inevitable that Machines will one day replace humans as the dominant species on Earth. And Humans in order to keep pace and remain relevant will genetically and cybernetically modify themselves to try and remain equal, becoming part machine themselves.
It's a long way off though, so don't worry. :)

Back