• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Will pay TOP DOLLAR for an Arthas Polystone Limited Edition Statue!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mynameisBlade

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello! I am a collector of sorts. I collect many sixth-scale figures, polystone (mostly) statues, and character busts. I have been searching for one of these statues since they first sold out. I can offer whatever price (within reason) that is wanted for one of these statues. If anyone has been considering selling theirs and wonder what they could get out of it, please, just message me. I promise you I will make it WELL worth your while.

I will list my email for any and all wandering sellers to contact me.

Email: [email protected]

Thanks!

FINALLY GOT MY HANDS ON THIS BEAUTIFUL STATUE!!! Worth EVERY penny of purchased price!
f0JZRs5Pj

Added some LED to this MONSTER AND HERE YA GO!!!
f0voJ2nDj

Also changed it to where all the lights and statue in general now runs off of power instead of batteries for the LK eyes and sword eyes!!!

All thanks to Lakhota!!! Great Buy GREAT SELLER!!! Business has never been so simple and sweet! Oh ya it looks great at night too!! :D

ip7ccv9ej
Hello NEW NIGHTLIGHT

Back