Will hot toys make a Mark 1? - PICS!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Will hot toys make a Mark 1?

I think this is going to be more pricey due to that its a new sculpt, body and armour! Although I am not complaining in the slightest - count me in for two. The new sculpt looks much more life-like also. The detail looks amazing and is a welcome break from cartoon based shiney figures.

Edit - what will the exclusive be hmmmmmmn ?!

Holy crap!!

I think my Mk II preorder has a new challenger :D I hope it's awhile before this gets released though...sometime in spring perhaps. November-December is gonna kill me.

:google Sh**! This looks very impressive!

Crap, this makes me want to get the MKII now so I can have the complete set. My wallet is weeping...

Well all we are missing is Obie in the Monger and Iron Man will be done.

Holy Crap! My inner-collector is overjoyed, but my wallet weeps. This is a buy from me for sure.

I still think we'll get a BD Iron Man Mark 03 before the line is done but offering up all of these armored without any civilians doesn't bode well for those hoping for a Rhodey, etc in their collections.

It looks sick....
I got the MK2, but I can see me getting them all in the end...
Either that, or wait... and see if SS will come up with a kick @ss PF...

LARGER pic

2882999604_deb4c2cb3e_b.jpg

I was just thinking, is this going to be 14" just like the MKII/III, or is it going to be larger?

I wouldn't see why they would change the scale...I'm sure it'll be the same height as the Mark 2 and 3, but probably bulkier.

Actually the Mark 01 is only slightly taller because Tony had to step into it and build it around him. The Mark 02/03 were fitted to his specifics. Think of boots on the Mark 01 as lifts so it'd be naturally just a bit taller maybe closer to 15" if the other Marks are 14" but nothing drastic.

I was just thinking, is this going to be 14" just like the MKII/III, or is it going to be larger?

just checked the specs on the mark II/III and it shows 30 centimeters. so about 12", has anyone else heard about 14"??

Holy ^^^^!!
This rocks hard!!
I'm not sure if I'll get it, but it is indeed amazing, seriously Hot Toys is giving the fans exactly what they want!! wow!!!

Good lord, that thing is amazing. I was just gonna get the Mark II, but now I must have all 3. HOT TOYS, I HATE YOU!!!

but I still love you.

HO-LY CRAP! There are must haves and then ther are must haves. This is a must have.

Time to start saving those pennies right now.

I love this thing for the very same reason that I didn't like it in the movie. In the movie I just wanted to see the streamlined flashy armour. But the Mark I is so screwed up looking that it makes a great figure. The detail is amazing.

Back