Will hot toys make a Mark 1? - PICS!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Will hot toys make a Mark 1?

:lol No,id hope i could manage better than that for a joke.

Do nt you just love the way though,that Howard Chan and co seemingly reach into their back pocket and lob an H-Bomb into the world of 1/6 like this?Thats perhaps what i love about Hot Toys the most.Their spontainiety.

The MK I, II, and III are gonna look so sweeeeet lined up!

Look closely at his face...see the sheen of sweat.

Creecher,no-ones going to hold it against you if you jump back on board for this one.

The light of Hot Toys comes shining on through.
I knew what I was getting into when I made my commitment/comments. There's no doubt Hot Toys does good stuff. I just don't like how they go about it. There's plenty of people to take up the slack, and plenty of other companies I find to be more ethical. Not to mention the financial crises happening across the globe. I'd rather steer clear and be happy with what I buy and who I buy it from. After Mark 1, there will be Ironmonger. The better Mark 3, and so it goes.

I can make no better comment than "Such is Life". Said by the original Ironman, Ned Kelly.

Looking at the suit and the detail, I would guess this to be close to the Mark II and III price point, perhaps a little higher. It's hard to tell from the pictures, but the figure may have fabric under the armor (look on the arms.)

I'm addicted to Hot Toys. Holy Moly...that looks incredible. Even that sculpt is amazing, the
helmet looks flippable.

I would think this will be a one of, prospect. Whereas the Mark 2 and 3 will probably share parts with each other and possible future releases. So Mark 1 will probably be a notch higher in price.

That's sweet. I've been trying my best to stay away from these and stick to statues. This one my make me break down since I haven't heard any hints of a Mark 1 statue in the works.

darn it just when i thought i was through with the IM line and promised myself i was not buying anymore figs, argh!

For those wanting a Mark I your dreams have come true!
2882053312_74df438215.jpg

2882053316_f867923aa9.jpg

2882053318_6f1a2825ef.jpg

2882053320_d1a8d393b1.jpg
Sweet Jesus, that is AWESOME!!! :rock

that rocks :rockbut still only mark 3 for me. I have high hopes after seeing this though we will get an iron monger. :rock

I think the Tony Stark headsculpt could be a lot better. Other than that it looks amazing!

WOW!!!

That I think answers my first question..... I think this is absolutely amazing. The likeness is dead on, the detail unbelievable and I could not have mark 2 and 3 and not have Mark 1.

The question now is when are we getting this? When is it going to be available?

Thanks for all the info guys....

This is a absolute have to have!!
If you have Mark II or III This is the one to get!
I can't wait!
Hey Joe!
Do I hear pre order!

Hot Toys create an amazing piece again and again.

WOW! :google

Hot Toys is just making everyone else (Sideshow included) look plain bad. I mean, it's not even fair. They're cranking out the best 1/6 figures on the market (by far) and doing so at a pace 10x quicker than anyone else.

Back