Will hot toys make a Mark 1? - PICS!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MkIII actually, which is the be all and end all Iron Man. Thus it might be considered unusual to prefer the MkI, hence my comment. Jeez, leave off a couple of "I"s and everyone freaks. :rolleyes:

:lol

In reality the film suits are numbered not with Roman Numerals so technically everyone referring to the suit as the "Mark I" is incorrect. The film suit is the Mark 01. So don't feel bad Dave, there is a ton of posts done incorrectly.

Booyah. :D

:lol

In reality the film suits are numbered not with Roman Numerals so technically everyone referring to the suit as the "Mark I" is incorrect. The film suit is the Mark 01. So don't feel bad Dave, there is a ton of posts done incorrectly.

Booyah. :D

Shut it!!! Technical bs...:emperor:emperor:emperor:lol

Geez, the Hong Kong dealers are already posting these on ebay as a "pre-order" despite ebay's rules that the item must be in stock within 30 days.

Still scanning ebay for any indication that the Mark III's are out--no luck yet.

The Mark 03 hasn't been slated to be released until October and that was the overseas estimate. Don't look for it stateside until sometime in November.

Shut it!!! Technical bs...:emperor:emperor:emperor:lol

ironman42.jpg

Incredible looking figure! The head sculpt could look better but it's not too important to me.
I originally hated the look of the MK I armor until I saw it on screen. I want this more for the moment it has in the film then for the armor's appearance.
I hope this isn't hitting until next year.

Hot Toys is ridiculous! I never thought they were crazy enough to do this. :horror

Where did that come from?

Great image... can't wait to see the rest of him in that kind of detail :chew

I found it at Wonderspace. It was the only pic posted. There must be more coming soon.

I was actually looking for Two-Face pics. :D

Thats the mk2 right?

The rough edges and curve of the faceplate makes it look like the M1 to me. I could be wrong.

Back