Will Disney give us Fight Club 2?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A timely thread but me fears its all going to end in tears and tantrums:)

"Perhaps their testosterone was too high, and their bodies upped the estrogen? We're gonna have to open up their pecs again, and drain the fluid..." :lol

When I see the words "Fight Club 2" my brain reads it as "Needless Crap #1089378974847238289".

"I am Jack's refusal to Mansplain. I suspend reason in the presence of women."

"I am Jack's child support payments. Her body, her choice, my life on a hamster wheel."

"I am Jack's cultural appropriation. Intermingling ethnicities is only for the workplace."

"I am Jack's identity. You're obligated to perceive me the way that I tell you to."

"I am Jack's disinterest in Freedom. I complain about the trappings of subjugation. (Weird, right?)"

Kathleen Kennedy and Rian Johnson are night people. While the rest of us were sleeping, they worked at distorting the mythologies of male western popular culture. And why would anyone intentionally blow this **** job? Because it affords them other interesting opportunities, like splicing radical feminist dogma into the subtext of male iconography.

So when the courageous male war hero and the random female bureaucrat with purple hair meet for the first time in reel three, that's when you'll catch a flash of Kathleen's contribution to the film. Nobody knows that they saw it, but they did: submission to authority, in the name of equality. Even a hummingbird couldn't catch Kathleen at work.

Kathleen Kennedy and Rian Johnson are night people. While the rest of us were sleeping, they worked at distorting the mythologies of male western popular culture. And why would anyone intentionally blow this **** job? Because it affords them other interesting opportunities, like splicing radical feminist dogma into the subtext of male iconography.

So when the courageous male war hero and the random female bureaucrat with purple hair meet for the first time in reel three, that's when you'll catch a flash of Kathleen's contribution to the film. Nobody knows that they saw it, but they did: submission to authority, in the name of equality. Even a hummingbird couldn't catch Kathleen at work.

I love radical feminist dogma. It gets me hard.

"I am Jack's safe space. It's an echo chamber for moronic ideas."

"A consistent narrative with compelling dialogue? These things don’t concern me. What concerns me are the ratio of ambidexterous Asian midgets to double-jointed polyamorous Russian leppers within every scene, because people need to have a voice, and representation is intersectional."

In case you're wondering, it's going to be a crowded sequel.

“Like everyone else, I had become a slave to a cruelty-free diet. When I'd visit my local Whole Foods, I'd skip through the vegetable aisle and wonder, 'Does soy feel pain, too? Is my desire to eat just another impulse held over from those years of Toxic Masculinity when I'd BBQ four different kinds of animal flesh simultaneously?'

Then I'd stop eating. Proof that I'm a virtuous, moral, natural-right-abiding citizen of the world, (although technically the world is rightfully owned by the indigenous peoples of... wherever)."

Back