Wilfred, starring Elijah Wood?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loved the Aussie version of this and will give the US version a go when it starts here tomorrow night only because it still has Jason Gann as Wilfrid!

I'm hoping I can catch this On Demand, because I missed the first episode. I thought the commercials for it though looked funny and I definitely wanted to give it a shot....plus I like Elijah Wood.

Anyone actually keeping up with show so far? I've caught all the episodes so far and "Trust" was my favorite.

Ryan: My ex Paula's getting married.
Wilfred: How'd she dump you?
Ryan: Actually I dumped her.
Wilfred: Yea right.
Ryan: I did. We were dating for about a year and then one night, out of the blue, we're in bed and she sticks her finger in my butt. Just like that. Without any discussion. Freak.
Wilfred: If you dumped a tidy piece like that over the saintly act of knuckle-busting your ____ hole, I'd say you're the freak.
Ryan: What, I'm supposed to put a ring on that finger?
Wilfred: Ryan, I think you're not being honest with yourself about this break-up. There's a deeper issue here. Deeper than Paula's finger could ever reach.

It's definitely not for everybody, but every episode so far has had a moment that has really made me laugh. Next week's episode at the senior center looks to be a good one as well.

I've watched all the episodes and think it's very well done...some raunchy, dark humor and I think both main actors pull it off well.

The old man in the preview for next week's episode makes me laugh everytime the commercial is on. "Why won't they let me die?!"

From the Aussie version (language warning):

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tR0IQ-0yGyQ"]‪Wilfred fart scene‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Awesome show, I'm loving it and usually have to rewind at least a couple of times per episode because I burst into laughter.

Back