Wii U vs. Xbox One

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wii U vs. Xbox One

• Total voters
Actually I am curious about these results. I'm a big fan of the Wii U and would love to see it do better so I'm curious what people think when putting it up against the xbox one. Also Mfoga has came and **** on anything dealing with the PS4 so don't just throw that **** out at Solidus.

I voted wii U because I actually own one and love Nintendo original games. I will also buy a PS4 ( almost paid off ). Sticking to my guns and not buying an Xbox. Don't like their attitude.

You're kidding me right? Every post I've seen come from your user name is extremely Pro PS4 (which is fine) whilst taking the absolute mick out of Xbox or anyone who tries to engage in any sort of meaningful conversation that starts with XB1 (which is not cool and the very definition of a fan boy).

Clearly you're not interested in the results and I doubt anyone else will be either.

Like I said why not just add another option on the existing thread (if you can even classify the Wii the same) . It's just clutter.

Perhaps it's the case that you lack reading comprehension? I was clearly referring to this thread and not the other one (see my reply to you in the quote below).

In any case, if you don't like the poll - that's fine. I really didn't create this with any sort of ulterior motive - just curiosity about how the Xbox One would fare against another system besides the PS4. But, I'm not going to engage in useless back-and-forth with you, since it's pretty obvious that you're looking to derail the thread in hopes that it gets locked.

This has been created purely so people can take pot shots at what is obviously a weighted poll.

And so far, no one has been taking "pot shots" at anything :dunno.

If anything it would only give the XB1 a better chance since there's not PS4.

I would think so too, especially considering that the Wii U didn't have any major releases this year (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

I'm still interested in getting one, though. If given the choice of only the Wii U and X-Box One, I'd go with the Wii and leave my DRM gaming for Steam :lol.

I'd rather go Xbox than Wii. Nintendo needs to stop reliving the same ****ing titles over and over and over and over and over and over and over... and over. I always thought the Nintendo titles were shockingly overrated.

Bought a Wii when it came out, and it was the biggest waste of money I ever put into the gaming industry.

Steady stream of good varied games with little to no restrictions and relatively cheap, though with a gimmick that might have potential but has yet to be used in a good way and has outdated graphics.

OR.

Consumer unfriendly practices with a privacy violating gimmick that adds nothing, DRM, no backwards compatibility and no used games, with most good looking titles being multi platform which I can get on a system that is cheaper and far more powerful. Oh and it has about two exclusive titles I care about, one of which I can play on PC as well.

Jeez, tough choice.

I would think so too, especially considering that the Wii U didn't have any major releases this year (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

I'm still interested in getting one, though. If given the choice of only the Wii U and X-Box One, I'd go with the Wii and leave my DRM gaming for Steam :lol.

Donkey Kong Country
Mario 3D World

Not interested in either one but if if I had to pick I would go with the xbox just for the fact that I had a wii and never played the thing at all.

I would prefer to keep my 360 or Ps3 over the wii U

I'm not knocking it though as Nintendo has a strong following so there doing something right but any Nintendo console hasn't been for me ever since the Playstation 1 hit & I never looked back

Back