WHY???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HYMN

Super Freak
Reaction score
Why are we still waiting for a 12 inch Count Dooku figure? Why? It is the one and only missing important figure of 12'' collection. And there's not any teaser or rumor about it yet.

But Dooku is the most important I think. It's the only missing sith of the movie.

I'm fine with waiting, if it means he'll be a kick ass figure.

Ditto Chewie (obviously).

Given the whole saga started around the droids and their perspective, I'd beg to differ. R2 and 3PO are more important.

:lecture No kidding. Until we get them and Chewie the Dooku acolytes can go pound sand.

Hell, I think having a Tusken Raider and Jawa represented is more important.

I smell a troll.

Dooku the most important missing character? What movies were you watching? Have you confused Hammer Movies with Star Wars?

url
:wave

I smell a troll.

Dooku the most important missing character? What movies were you watching? Have you confused Hammer Movies with Star Wars?

I'm not sure if yoou read carefully but I'm saying "Dooku is the most and only important missing character of the DARK SIDE on the MOVIE". Not for all.

By the way, it doesn't mean "a troll" if someone doesn't think same way as you are.

I'm not just watching movies. I'm living with Star Wars. Dooku is a very important character for the legend. He's the master of Qui-Gon who left him to think about the rules of the jedi way and be a little more free. Because of that Qui-Gon trusted to Anakin so much.

Another way, Dooku ise more important than Asajj, Kit Fisto, Ki-Adi-Mundi and etc. He's a sith.

I'm not sure if you read carefully but I'm saying "Dooku is the most and only important missing character of the DARK SIDE on the MOVIE". Not for all.

By the way, it doesn't mean "a troll" if someone doesn't think same way as you are.

I can read fine. You never said the most important dark side character from the move.

I called you a troll because I suspected you were just trying to get a reaction from people. I admit, I was probably wrong.

Just chill, he will come.

I can read fine. You never said the most important dark side character from the move.

I called you a troll because I suspected you were just trying to get a reaction from people. I admit, I was probably wrong.

Just chill, he will come.

Well; you may read well but you just read only first message. Please take a look to my second message too ;)

Another way, Dooku is more important than Asajj, Kit Fisto, Ki-Adi-Mundi and etc. He's a sith.

From a certain perspective, perhaps. When you think about it, Sith always get their butts kicked and die. That = Wussy. That's not cool. They are even surprised when their master is willing to let them be replaced, even though that is the Sith way and has been forever. They are like teenage girls in that respect. "But Master, you said I was the only one!" >SOB!< :rotfl They are only slightly more crafty than the ninjas from the TICK. :monkey3

Back