WHY there should OR shoud NOT BE any GI JOE ROC 1:6 figures . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeltaForceChung

BANNED
Reaction score
See subject.

The aura . . . or is it stench . . . of ROC is mostly over . . . until the inevitable . . . GOD help us all . . . sequel slithers it's way to the big screen sooner . . . or later . . . much later.

We've all had our fill and then some . . . or maybe not . . . of innuendos . . . cruel remarks . . . jokes . . . flaming . . . anything and everything regarding GI JOE ROC and the 3.75" and select 12" stuff from HASBRO and how some . . . however in the wrong and minority . . . :D . . . may want decent 1:6 figures based on characters from GI JOE ROC.

With that said . . .

WHY there should or should NOT BE any GI JOE ROC characters in 1:6? Given the 1:6 "purism" of GI JOE collectors and enthusiasts who consider GI JOE RAH through the original source materials (i.e. original 3.75" toys, the cartoon series, and the comics book series) from the 80's and not necessarily the spin-offs and retcons of the stuff from the 90's and now . . . maybe with the exception of RESOLUTE . . . would many of us be equally if not more . . . damning such 1:6 offerings from GI JOE ROC?

In all honesty . . . there are only two worthwhile characters . . . IMHO . . . from GI JOE ROC that I would buy in 1:6 . . .

THE BARONESS
SCARLET

That's it. WELL . . . maybe COVER GIRL too.

See subject.

The aura . . . or is it stench . . . of ROC is mostly over . . . until the inevitable . . . GOD help us all . . . sequel slithers it's way to the big screen sooner . . . or later . . . much later.

We've all had our fill and then some . . . or maybe not . . . of innuendos . . . cruel remarks . . . jokes . . . flaming . . . anything and everything regarding GI JOE ROC and the 3.75" and select 12" stuff from HASBRO and how some . . . however in the wrong and minority . . . :D . . . may want decent 1:6 figures based on characters from GI JOE ROC.

With that said . . .

WHY there should or should NOT BE any GI JOE ROC characters in 1:6? Given the 1:6 "purism" of GI JOE collectors and enthusiasts who consider GI JOE RAH through the original source materials (i.e. original 3.75" toys, the cartoon series, and the comics book series) from the 80's and not necessarily the spin-offs and retcons of the stuff from the 90's and now . . . maybe with the exception of RESOLUTE . . . would many of us be equally if not more . . . damning such 1:6 offerings from GI JOE ROC?

In all honesty . . . there are only two worthwhile characters . . . IMHO . . . from GI JOE ROC that I would buy in 1:6 . . .

THE BARONESS
SCARLET

That's it. WELL . . . maybe COVER GIRL too.

Dude, ROC sucked in so many level, why would you want anything from it. Specially if you are going to pay 80.00 + (minimum) for a figure.

More like, "WHY there should OR shoud NOT BE a thread about this crap."

answer:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Evdkh5yv6gA&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Evdkh5yv6gA&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>​

I had the displeasure of watching some of this turd last night. All copies of this movie and any proof of its existence should be burnt so the world would never no such an atrocity was put to film

So no i dont think there should be any figs :)

I would go with a Resolute Destro, Baroness, or Scarlet...and a Resolute Bazooka would be awsome.

However, RoC sucked. The designs sucked, the movie sucked, the acting sucked, the script sucked, the power suits sucked, the plot sucked, the ending sucked...hell, even the special effects sucked.

I would rather have NO Destro, Baroness, or Scarlet than be offered a design off the movie.

I would go with a Resolute Destro, Baroness, or Scarlet...and a Resolute Bazooka would be awsome.

However, RoC sucked. The designs sucked, the movie sucked, the acting sucked, the script sucked, the power suits sucked, the plot sucked, the ending sucked...hell, even the special effects sucked.

I would rather have NO Destro, Baroness, or Scarlet than be offered a design off the movie.

Wait... so you're saying it sucked? :dunno:pfft:

I just want to go on record by saying that GI Joe ROC is the worst film I have ever seen. Thank you.

That's a tough one. Between Crystal Skull and that it's pretty close.

The ONLY figure I would get or want would be Destro. I like the suited look, although he didn't get the chrome dome until after the suit was burnt. So I'd want a film in-accruate figure.

But I agree. NO figures PLEASE! Sideshow just needs to stick to what they are doing. Hasbro made a few crappy figures (again, Destro's head was surprisingly decent though!) for this crappy movie.

Back