why so expensive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nosfer@tu303

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Does anyone know why Monsters: A Celebration of the Classics from Universal Studios book is fetching such a high price, on amazon.co.uk its over £2000 new £400 second hand and amazon .com $400
I bought a copy a while back for £13 now its worth more than my premium formats:confused:

i can't believe that because i had one a while back and if I knew it was going to be worth that much I definitely would have kept it.

nice!
img1472sm.jpg

just Beautiful Occulum :). My Gosh. Great theme going surrounding your figures.

I esp love the wood back drop , if I am not mistaken. Really gives that old universal monster feel. :)

This book is out of print.
Asking $300.00 and getting $300.00 are two different things.
Wait for a reprint. The book is only 4 years old.

I bought this book back in 2008 at a discount book shop for $35 - at the time amazon had it new for $100. The book is average, could of had many more photos of classic monsters - I was disappointed in actually how little content was in it. If you don't have it, and want it - I would wait for a second printing, or maybe you can still find a copy at your local book store.

thanks guys.,
Wolfman and Creature are on other side of the TV ...

.. went back and looked at my order history at Amazon and I picked this u p in Jan 2007 for $19.77...

Very strange... A few months ago, I had 2 copies of this book and sold the extra copy for $10. I don't know why this book shot up in price...

Back