Why no Terminator 3 ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow, is it really that bad?
I watched it years ago, and despite being only okay, I admit the ending was very good...

and I think an Endoskeleton of TX would be cool
*as long as it's not Arnie, too much Arnie in the market

Whatever...

tumblr_l0m0gsRWyb1qzvw5po1_500.jpg

BB

Really?:horror
Those Burton films are some of the best films ever made, IMO, for many reasons. I luv T1 and T2, and I think they hold up great, but I think those Burton films hold up to the test of time 100 times better. That might be because of Burton though.

I enjoyed T3, but they really could have gotten someone much much much much much much much much much better to play JC. Otherwise I thought that the TX was bad ass, Arnie was good, I thought the ending was very cool too.

C'mon Hot Toys...all I need is a t-850, BD t-850, TX, Endo-TX ....I'll be waiting a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time...I know...:impatient:

There were too many lesser annoyances strewn around all over the place instead of it though. The Terminator talking to himself ''she'll be back'', talking needlessly elsewhere ''excuse me!'' to the TX before pulling her out of the crane truck with an axe, the star-glasses, Dr. Silverman being brought back in for nothing more than a joke....it tries to be funny too much, and its all forced and doesn't have any in-story rationality to it like the humour in T2 did. Just meh.

Figures from it though would be cool.

There were too many lesser annoyances strewn around all over the place instead of it though. The Terminator talking to himself ''she'll be back'', talking needlessly elsewhere ''excuse me!'' to the TX before pulling her out of the crane truck with an axe, the star-glasses, Dr. Silverman being brought back in for nothing more than a joke....it tries to be funny too much, and its all forced and doesn't have any in-story rationality to it like the humour in T2 did. Just meh.

Figures from it though would be cool.
So it's the star glasses and a few of his only slightly funny lines that make this movie go down as the BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT IN HISTORY?

WTF was wrong with the Doctor guy being in the movie for a minute? I remember seeing him and thinking "Hahaha, oh yeah..I remember that guy"

..but apparently I should have been thinking "GASP!! WHY WHY WHY IS HE HERE? ____! THIS MOVIE IS ALREADY RUINED!"

And Voorhees, if you think there is one thing in the movie worse than that deleted scene..you're crazy.

You guys seem to blow things miles out of proportion, seriously.

Movie sucks. That's about all it's worth in terms of discussion. It's a laughable "retard cousin" of a movie.

People aren't gonna have to agree with you. It's an opinion at the end of the day.

So it's the star glasses and a few of his only slightly funny lines that make this movie go down as the BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT IN HISTORY?

WTF was wrong with the Doctor guy being in the movie for a minute? I remember seeing him and thinking "Hahaha, oh yeah..I remember that guy"

..but apparently I should have been thinking "GASP!! WHY WHY WHY IS HE HERE? ____! THIS MOVIE IS ALREADY RUINED!"

And Voorhees, if you think there is one thing in the movie worse than that deleted scene..you're crazy.

You guys seem to blow things miles out of proportion, seriously.

Steady on! Don't take people not liking something that you like so, almost personally, as it appears you have. We've got enough people doing that around here.

I think Silverman shouldn't have been there because it was overcoincidental for this guy to be on the scene every time Terminators arrive from the future. He was kind of a serious character in the first 2 films and here they brought him back as the butt of a joke. It was needless. Don't agree if you don't want to :dunno

Back