Why No LSF Wolf Predator?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fancy Fancy

Freakzoid
Reaction score
All the announcements for Spooktacular went up.
Angel statue, Predator statue, Ringwraith maquette, Batman lifeseize bust, PF Colossus and so on, except the LSF Wolf Predator.

On the last announcement day the announcement for the LSF Wolf Predator went up and now the entire event is over and no pre-order.

Was this just a piss poor stunt Sideshow?

Maybe the rest of the stuffs they released during spook didn't sell well? So they hold back on this until the rest of the announced stuffs start to move?

The Ex of the 1/5 Pred, Ex of Ringwraith Maquette, Tarkin PF etc are all still in stock with the low quantity bar not even showing yet.

I don't understand why they put that on Spook sneak peak and not put it up. I wanted to see the price on this before ordering it or the 1:5 predator. I think it was a complete waste of my time to check every hour & wait for the Wolf to "NOT" even come up at all.

C'mon SSC, if you guys are doing Spook next year, make sure everything is ready to go. If its not, don't have it on the sneak peak.

The other thing is no NRD with no ES announced. I hope this isn't a reoccurring thing but if it is, I will not pluck down my deposit until you guys reveal the ES.

The other thing is no NRD with no ES announced. I hope this isn't a reoccurring thing but if it is, I will not pluck down my deposit until you guys reveal the ES.
That old chestnut, eh? I get the feeling that this thread could have been about cute puppy pictures and some folks would find a way to toss this in there :lol

Was there some sort of precedent set that says if it was teased during the month of October it would be going up during Spook? Be happy they did a sweet month of teases for us to see what is coming up. It will come out when it comes out.

Christ on a stick do you people know how to whine...

Would you be fine with a doctor scheduling surgery for you and that day he says " Actually, I changed my mind, we will do the surgery another time when I feel like it. "

Ya?

Please tell me.

Join us October 1st - 23rd as we countdown to our annual Spooktacular online event. Check back each day for a peek behind the curtain to see what we have in store during Spooktacular 2011.

Then, be sure to join us for our week-long Spooktacular celebration, from
October 24th - 31st!

That was most likely for the events. Just be happy they previewed it to you.

But of course SSC making promises compares to your Doctor keeping scheduled appointments. :slap

You don't understand, every single thing that was put up on the 23 day calendar was meant to go up during Spooktacular. The preview for Wolf was given during Comic Con. You make it seem like Sideshow is doing me a favor by selling me a product.

It's the principle of things, when you are a business if you say something you keep your word. Today Bank of America backed down from something that they said they would do a couple of months ago, they lost customers and then the bank flaked.

:rotfl

Drama queens...

You can call me a drama queen but take out that last " s " out of your word since that was just directed towards me.

Looks like some users here on this site are fast to conform.

You don't understand, every single thing that was put up on the 23 day calendar was meant to go up during Spooktacular. The preview for Wolf was given during Comic Con. You make it seem like Sideshow is doing me a favor by selling me a product.

It's the principle of things, when you are a business if you say something you keep your word. Today Bank of America backed down from something that they said they would do a couple of months ago, they lost customers and then the bank flaked.

So because for whatever reason SSC backed out in putting this up for preorder you are going to stop being a customer of them? I almost think they would be happy about that if that is how you respond.

Out of all the possible things, you people complain about this? WOW.

Are you implying that a company would enjoy losing customers and therefore losing sales? This is not the reason why people aren't buying from Sideshow anymore, it's something much bigger.

Looking around, a company will have defenders no matter what they do so why do I keep on responding to comments in this topic? I don't know.

Are you implying that a company would enjoy losing customers and therefore losing sales? This is not the reason why people aren't buying from Sideshow anymore, it's something much bigger.

Looking around, a company will have defenders no matter what they do so why do I keep on responding to comments in this topic? I don't know.

If I was SSC, I wouldn't waste my time with the 2 customers who complain because they missed a supposed preorder.

I don't 100% defend SSC but I am not going to get my panties in a bunch and complain when they don't put up a preorder. Come on man, really? Do you stop and think what you are complaining about?

If you are going to complain about QC, I will be 100% there with you but if you are going to complain about a missed preorder, get over it. WAY too much other things in life to worry about.

I don't 100% defend SSC but I am not going to get my panties in a bunch and complain when they don't put up a preorder. Come on man, really? Do you stop and think what you are complaining about?

If you are going to complain about QC, I will be 100% there with you but if you are going to complain about a missed preorder, get over it. WAY too much other things in life to worry about.

Fancy makes a topic asking a question, devil then goes and posts something idiotic, you write a question and I answer it then I get made fun of.

When money is involved you stay true to your word. I don't care if it's with a food company or a video game company, you lose credibility and customers if you flip flop. Look what happened to Netflix, perfect example, but they just provide movies to people and that's it. What am I talking about? there are other more important things in life to worry about right?

Back