1/6 Why no love from Hot Toys for Rogue One, Cassian, Baze and Saw Gerrera ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Why no love from Hot Toys for Rogue One Krennic, Cassian and Baze ?

Um, isn't he playing a skull? Doubt they'll do a human sculpt.

Yeah you're right. However I had this picture on the right fresh in mind.

ben-mendelsohn.jpg

This would also be an acceptable look for Cape Marvel :lol

ben-mendelsohn-captian-marvel.jpg

If i'm not mistaken Scrulls also have human forms as they impostor various persons on Earth, from SHIELD, Hydra etc. at least in the comics.

If i'm not mistaken Scrulls also have human forms as they impostor various persons on Earth, from SHIELD, Hydra etc. at least in the comics.

This is true and while in the comics the character Ben is playing can't shape shift, in the movie he can. But what I'm saying is I think Hot Toys will make the skrull appearance version and not the human version.

This is true and while in the comics the character Ben is playing can't shape shift, in the movie he can. But what I'm saying is I think Hot Toys will make the skrull appearance version and not the human version.

I think they will make none. Still it’s cool to discuss possibilities :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello hot toys?
It’s Star Wars, did you forget about us?

Well I used to hope HT would use this huge gap between SW movies to release some of the previewed Star Wars figures which got caught up in the Marvel/TFA-TLJ/Solo "busy period", but now I think it'll only be the final ESB Bespin figures and probably some PT figures. Going by Bespin Leia, and what Howard has already confirmed we'll have,

Bespin Han
Bespin Lando

and maybe
Bespin Chewie with C3PO ??
Bespin/Dagobah Luke re-release.

Doesn't seem to be much hope on anything else like Krennic, DS Trooper, Gonk or any of the other figures. Oh well, at least I can take a bit of a breather financially. I will get Lando though !

Well I used to hope HT would use this huge gap between SW movies to release some of the previewed Star Wars figures which got caught up in the Marvel/TFA-TLJ/Solo "busy period", but now I think it'll only be the final ESB Bespin figures and probably some PT figures. Going by Bespin Leia, and what Howard has already confirmed we'll have,

Bespin Han
Bespin Lando

and maybe

Doesn't seem to be much hope on anything else like Krennic, DS Trooper, Gonk or any of the other figures. Oh well, at least I can take a bit of a breather financially. I will get Lando though !

If this is really the case, I'll be able to take a 3rd vacation next year.

Bespin Han
Bespin Lando

and maybe

Bespin Han, Lando and Padme are possibly the only figures that we will see and go up for order in the next 12 months.
A couple of other PT figs may materialise but I doubt I would be interested in them.

Lando Skiff from Sideshow too will be ordered.

Other than Hot Toys digging out the DST, Gonk, Baze, Leia Endor etc, it could be quite a light period of expenditure on 1/6 stuff.

I will probably just buy a Hasbro barge with the savings!

I bet between now and next September we only see 6-7 Star Wars preorders. Then episode 9 stuff in September.
My guess is that the list will be
Han bespin
Lando bespin
Jango (easy because of fett parts)
A clone (probably Cody)
Darth Sidious (basically milk the palpatine parts)
R2 ot (use tfa sculpt)
Maybe a Jedi (mace or Qui)
Rotj Vader

I hope a Luke or padme is on the way, but that is my guess for the year.

I watched a bit of Rogue One today.

C ' Mon HT- if nothing else, give us the Baze you already developed. PLEASE

Watched this again last night. Really is a good movie and probably the one that feels most like Star Wars of the Disney films to date. I liked The Force Awakens and Solo too but this one feels like it really fills in a missing piece between the prequels and the Original Trilogy.

I sort of wish I had bought more of what was available or at least K2SO. My biggest want is probably still the Tank Trooper just because I think it’s a cool design. Baze would be nice for those of you who picked up Chirrut.

I bet between now and next September we only see 6-7 Star Wars preorders. Then episode 9 stuff in September.
My guess is that the list will be
Han bespin
Lando bespin
Jango (easy because of fett parts)
A clone (probably Cody)
Darth Sidious (basically milk the palpatine parts)
R2 ot (use tfa sculpt)
Maybe a Jedi (mace or Qui)
Rotj Vader

I hope a Luke or padme is on the way, but that is my guess for the year.

Probably about right. I don't think they will do Cody or Sidious in the next 15 months. I do think Endor Luke is coming soon once they sell all the Jedi figures.

If they make Sidious, I want a Palps two pack and a Mace to go with him!

No OT, right? Just Solo and PT stuff.

Where's the Scout Trooper and speeder? Strange that wasn't part of 2018 SDCC for HT. Would go well with Emperor and Royal Guard. Guess he's being saved for ROTJ Vader DX.

And maybe ESB Lando will one day make an appearance. Or Bespin Han and Carbonite we've been expecting for years.

Or better yet: where's the ANH droids, R2 and 3PO?

I have my Scout Trooper preordered....still waiting. It’s been pushed back at least once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back