1/6 Why no love from Hot Toys for Rogue One, Cassian, Baze and Saw Gerrera ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Why no love from Hot Toys for Rogue One Krennic, Cassian and Baze ?

Actually I'm ashamed. So much wasted time. I could have built a pyramid or climbed Mt. Everest in that time.

nah, you obviously love this stuff. Gotta do what you love !

Yeah... but not all passions should be indulged. :)

Moderation.

I'm going to start on that pyramid... maybe... tomorrow...

I'm going to start on that pyramid... maybe... tomorrow...

You might be able to finish it by the time HT releases a Krennic figure. Remember to post WIP pics.

Found this image again today. I remember we all thought there was a gap on the right for Krennic and Cassian. That was before even Baze went MIA.

Where's that sad emoji...:rip

hot-toys-rogue-one-1024x620-2.jpg

Photoshoping Cassian and Krennic into that pic then posting it on all Hot Toys social media could help in getting them offered maybe :pray:

Found this image again today. I remember we all thought there was a gap on the right for Krennic and Cassian. That was before even Baze went MIA.

View attachment 411348

It's like a Back to the Future polaroid with Cassian and Krennic erased from existence soon to be followed by Baze.

If they miraculously do make baze and Cassian you know damn well people will be banging the drums for bohdi rook. Which is fine......but a single Krennic figure ties up a lot of loose ends. It completes the death troopers, gives Tarkin another display option, provides the primary villain of rogue one, and also delivers one of the coolest Star Wars uniforms ever made. Krennic first please!

Watched it again the other night. I remember seeing it on my own in the cinema. I think seeing a Star Wars film alone is a far more appreciative and pure experience. Rogue One is a great Star Wars film. It needs more figures.

View attachment 411348

..dont lose hope, just give it time and we will see

EpIX gonna be a disaster next year at box office for sure..Hot Toys will eventually come back to this line, well I hope so

I wasn’t sure the RO figures would sell well so I didn’t preorder the Shore Trooper etc... missed on that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But seriously where is the rest of this crew?
9260C04E-DE1A-46F3-AA41-E8D7BBDA6339.jpeg

Edit: I have never collected the full line from any other movie, and I’ve never been bothered by that. However everyday I look at my collection and wish this crew was complete, and obviously plus Krennic. Perhaps it’s the one off this is all you get of these characters that makes me feel that way.

really do not care about Bodhi though

What i meant here was regarding the point about HT showing figures at SDCC and not following through with them. I bet part of that is because HT think there may not be so much interest in any given figure shown. So my suggestion was for visitors to show interest, ask about Star Wars figures.

Sure it won't guarantee anything, but it wouldn't hurt either. Getting some sort of feedback from the customers are partially what shows are about.

i get what you’re saying. It’s just at SDCC, SS isn’t collecting that type of info. If anything, the designers are walking around asking if you like their Marvel line, or what you think of Mythos Obi Wan. They put the HT stuff out there and just let people salivate. Hell, HT has even called during the show to get them to take **** out of the case cause even they know they have no intention of moving forward with the figure (looking at you Yellow Jacket).

All good. I’m with you but these jackholes ain’t even released Poe Dameron yet and he’s going into his third movie!:slap

Last edited:
Back