1/6 Why no love from Hot Toys for Rogue One, Cassian, Baze and Saw Gerrera ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Why no love from Hot Toys for Rogue One Krennic, Cassian and Baze ?

I wish Howard would leak another desk photo like this one. That was pretty spot on in hindsight.

Hot-Toys-Hoth-Leia-2.jpeg

Things are so quiet figure-wise on the Star Wars front lately (we knew Han would be announced), I hope something good is on the horizon. Good meaning baze, cassian, and krennic. We deserve them.

Things are so quiet figure-wise on the Star Wars front lately (we knew Han would be announced), I hope something good is on the horizon. Good meaning baze, cassian, and krennic. We deserve them.

Yeah, really hope SDCC will be good this year. Potential to be a bit of a letdown, unless they pull something out of the box.

The crummy thing about sdcc is that we only seem to get 4 out of the ten figures they announce. I want my Death Star trooper, Luke and leia Endor, baze, and so on.

I concur. SDCC is a nice treat for the eyes almost each year but it's a lot of frustration as well when fully finished prototypes are displayed never to see PO. Still, wondering what novelties HT will add to the following list:

Baze Malbus, Shoretrooper, Shoretrooper (Squad Leader), Assault Tank Commander, Death Star Trooper, Sandtrooper (Sergeant), Gonk Droïds, Snowtrooper Commander, Stormtrooper (ROTJ), Darth Vader (ROTJ), Luke Skywalker (Endor Gear), Princess Leia (Endor Gear), C-3PO (TFA), Poe Dameron (Pilot Gear), Captain Phasma (TLJ).

Whoever is going to SDCC needs to hound the people on the booth on all Star Wars figures, so they get the feedback to take back to Howard !!

I’d bet that they’re busy cranking out Marvel IW figures and the second batch of Anakins or we’d have seen more Star Wars stuff a while back. Or at least this is what I’m hoping. Bring on the Solo troopers, more OT (Deathstar Trooper) and Rogue One... Krennic first please 🙏🏽
Hope SDCC brings some good reveals.

I concur. SDCC is a nice treat for the eyes almost each year but it's a lot of frustration as well when fully finished prototypes are displayed never to see PO. Still, wondering what novelties HT will add to the following list:

Baze Malbus, Shoretrooper, Shoretrooper (Squad Leader), Assault Tank Commander, Death Star Trooper, Sandtrooper (Sergeant), Gonk Droïds, Snowtrooper Commander, Stormtrooper (ROTJ), Darth Vader (ROTJ), Luke Skywalker (Endor Gear), Princess Leia (Endor Gear), C-3PO (TFA), Poe Dameron (Pilot Gear), Captain Phasma (TLJ).

Man that list is sad. Not to mention the list of characters I badly want but have a seemingly slim chance such as Krennic and Veers.

Hot-Toys-Rogue-One-Display-009.jpg

release him!

Free the vacuum cleaner salesman! I thought those Kirby guys were extinct!

He looks fun to me now, I want him. Him and Chirrut.

And my damn Tank Trooper Commander!

And Krennic. I want Orson Krennic.

And this lamp!

He looks fun to me now, I want him. Him and Chirrut.

And my damn Tank Trooper Commander!

And Krennic. I want Orson Krennic.

And this lamp!

I bought deluxe chirrut on sale awhile back so if they make him I suppose I'm obligated. Krennic goes without saying, I also caved on death troopers. This all happened when I realized/accepted that Rogue One is and will likely remain the best Star Wars movie since 1983.

Such a fantastic looking figure, which would look off the scale when next to Chirrut.

When this was first shown I wasn't sold (I think that was the same for most).

Having seen the film and the character in context he was quickly elevated to a must have.

The opposite can be said for the likes of Kylo Ren and the First Order Flametrooper / Snowtrooper.

Release Baze Hot Toys!

I bought deluxe chirrut on sale awhile back so if they make him I suppose I'm obligated. Krennic goes without saying, I also caved on death troopers. This all happened when I realized/accepted that Rogue One is and will likely remain the best Star Wars movie since 1983.

Here here..

giphy.gif

I just sent an email to Hot Toys asking if Krennic and Baze will be shown at SDCC this year. I know perfectly well my email will go straight to the delete bin, but it helps me sleep at night :lol

Whoever is going to SDCC needs to hound the people on the booth on all Star Wars figures, so they get the feedback to take back to Howard !!
You think the SS people know more than the fans about what’s coming? N O P E
id venture to guess that we’ll see stuff like Lando, Landon’s droid, force projection Luke, final duel Kylo, Emphys Nest, Solo style trooper. None of it but Luke will be released except for Luke.

You think the SS people know more than the fans about what’s coming? N O P E
id venture to guess that we’ll see stuff like Lando, Landon’s droid, force projection Luke, final duel Kylo, Emphys Nest, Solo style trooper. None of it but Luke will be released except for Luke.

What i meant here was regarding the point about HT showing figures at SDCC and not following through with them. I bet part of that is because HT think there may not be so much interest in any given figure shown. So my suggestion was for visitors to show interest, ask about Star Wars figures.

Sure it won't guarantee anything, but it wouldn't hurt either. Getting some sort of feedback from the customers are partially what shows are about.

Back