1/6 Why no love from Hot Toys for Rogue One, Cassian, Baze and Saw Gerrera ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Why no love from Hot Toys for Rogue One Krennic, Cassian and Baze ?

We will have a solo 2 and 3, maybe a lando movie (or more)...
A Rogue one 2 is still possible (where you learned that Jyn & Cassian survived, Krennic too and repents to become what Chirrut was, etc)...

I like Krennic. Ben Mendelsohn was great in Rogue One.

But Krennic is no Tarkin.

For the money....the Disney Store Krennic is very nice (got mine for $18 shipped). Switched to a bit taller body and I plan to get different boots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the money....the Disney Store Krennic is very nice (got mine for $18 shipped). Switched to a bit taller body and I plan to get different boots.

It's a decent stand-in until Hot Toys releases theirs... (I hope).

The sculpt is well done and would greatly benefit from a good repaint.

Damn, coming from someone only with Hot Toys that painting is on a totally different level. But you're right for the money it's not a bad stand in I suppose.

Very frustrating watching a review though. SDCC 22 July....light your candles people !! :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf_RTI_X-WI

Same here but also threw in some Tarkin boots. Was able to get him on clearance and coupon for $7... $14 shipped sometime last year.

It's a decent stand-in until Hot Toys releases theirs... (I hope).

The sculpt is well done and would greatly benefit from a good repaint.

Been contemplating on doing a repaint but still have faith that an HT Krennic will be released.

Took a quick picture with my Piett and Praji figures. It’s really too bad the Disney Death Trooper wasn’t as nice as this guy...
13f18558bc73c09377571b980bc1794f.jpg

A Rogue one 2 is still possible (where you learned that Jyn & Cassian survived, Krennic too and repents to become what Chirrut was, etc)...

How could they have survived? We see the explosion engulfing them.

I am surprised Krennic wasn't made into a figure. Of all the Disney Star Wars movies, RO is definitely by far superior IMHO.

Took a quick picture with my Piett and Praji figures. It’s really too bad the Disney Death Trooper wasn’t as nice as this guy...
13f18558bc73c09377571b980bc1794f.jpg

Hot Toys made a Piett? I need one of these to go with Vader when I get him!

How could they have survived? We see the explosion engulfing them.

I am surprised Krennic wasn't made into a figure. Of all the Disney Star Wars movies, RO is definitely by far superior IMHO.

Umm no. They are all dead. Also it perfectly fits into ANH.

Nope........

Rogue 2 might still happen. It would just take a simple decision from Disney. Marvel/Star Wars crossover and infinity gauntlet introduction into Star Wars cannon :monkey3

Rogue 2 might still happen. It would just take a simple decision from Disney. Marvel/Star Wars crossover and infinity gauntlet introduction into Star Wars cannon :monkey3

Whatever it takes to get Krennic, Baze and Cassian made :lol

I have an open mind !! :lol

Whatever it takes to get Krennic, Baze and Cassian made :lol

I have an open mind !! :lol

Considering the RO figures sold out and the new episodes are being discounted to move the Troopers...you think Hot Toys/Sideshow would notice.

RO has joined the elite group of coveted SW movies -- ANH, ESB... and ROTJ and ROTS.

Back