1/6 Why no love from Hot Toys for Rogue One, Cassian, Baze and Saw Gerrera ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Why no love from Hot Toys for Rogue One Krennic, Cassian and Baze ?

I found a young one!!!!

Thanks for the compliment :) if only it were so...... Guess I've just acclimatised to the newer way of things, what do they call it "immediate gratification" or something like that :)

I love Star Wars... but I am so ready for a nice three year break. Or more.

If only Disney left behind more than one Star Wars movie that I could enjoy over and over again while waiting.

If only Disney left behind more than one Star Wars movie that I could enjoy over and over again while waiting.

My hope is they get an awesome live action TV series going which really kicks ass and is different, directing us away from the current Star Wars "Situation".

I think there is a lot of SW disinterest brewing since the last movie. I also feel it.

Thank god Hot Toys stuff for the OT is always an anchor !

This is so funny and true. I am always looking at my backlog of Star Wars orders and thinking "wow, I wish they'd stop announcing new stuff that I want..." and then they announce something I want and BAM! I'm pre-ordering. I'd almost be happier if it wasn't there to purchase...or not... Jeesh, I am hopeless... :)

Makes me think of this.

giphy.gif

Yeah...no interest in this guy; he was way over the top and TLJ made him look even sillier.

Sad to hear the stuntman broke his nose performing that utterly stupid moment where Snoke drags Hux along the floor.

The problem with Hux as a figure is that his uniform looks like something between a train driver and postman in a British kids' TV show, and the fact that the actor looks he just got out of college (JJ has never cast anyone over the age of 21.).

He's the most unlikely senior officer/"dude in charge" ever. How anyone takes such a buffoon as a threat is beyond me.

Sad to hear the stuntman broke his nose performing that utterly stupid moment where Snoke drags Hux along the floor.

The problem with Hux as a figure is that his uniform looks like something between a train driver and postman in a British kids' TV show, and the fact that the actor looks he just got out of college (JJ has never cast anyone over the age of 21.).

He's the most unlikely senior officer/"dude in charge" ever. How anyone takes such a buffoon as a threat is beyond me.

I kinda like his look in E8 actually, just not the fact that he got turned into a comical clown.

I kinda like his look in E8 actually, just not the fact that he got turned into a comical clown.

Yeah, it's almost like Johnson wanted to mess some things up that JJ had started. Strange.

But I digress, this thread is about Rogue One ! The best of the last 3 Star Wars movies if you ask me.

After all this IW stuff, I hope Hot Toys will be itchin to get back to some Star Wars goodness. Krennic, Baze and Cassian have gotta fit into that big 1,5 year gap. Surely.

Yeah, it's almost like Johnson wanted to mess some things up that JJ had started. Strange.

But I digress, this thread is about Rogue One ! The best of the last 3 Star Wars movies if you ask me.

After all this IW stuff, I hope Hot Toys will be itchin to get back to some Star Wars goodness. Krennic, Baze and Cassian have gotta fit into that big 1,5 year gap. Surely.

I dunno, as much as I'd love a 1/6 Krennic, RO kinda seems like ancient history now. Just not enough to draw in HT.

I wonder if people will be talking about RO in five years, or it will be lost in the SW tsunami of product.

Yeah understand, but Episode 4,5,6 and the Prequels are also pretty pre-historic. I think SDCC will be the final litmus test.

If there is nothing there then I'll shut up :lol

edit : It was quite interesting to read the comments on this recent Rogue One story on StarWarsNews.

https://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/201...ks-candidly-about-the-rogue-one-reshoots.html

In any article related to TLJ, there is inevitably a civil war raging in the comments section. Not so for this Rogue One piece. Pretty much 80-90% positive on it. Interesting.

Krennic is a well written character. I hope a young Krennic to return somewhere (maybe "Solo" , or next SW story).

Hot Toys has a booth at the Shanghai toy expo this weekend. Hope to find some footage of it on YouTube when I get home tonight.

Hot Toys has a booth at the Shanghai toy expo this weekend. Hope to find some footage of it on YouTube when I get home tonight.

They have some pictures on their Facebook page, however it is all Cosbabies etc. Almost no 1/6 stuff, at least in the photos. Someone mentioned that they are probably waiting for their IW event next weekend. Don't know where that is.

Krennic at Comic Con this year with Bespin Han and Lando. It has to happen....

I also hope Hot Toys releases a retaliatory Jabba in answer to Sideshow's Jedi Luke:lol

I also hope Hot Toys releases a retaliatory Jabba in answer to Sideshow's Jedi Luke:lol

Now THAT would make my year ! Thing is there is a reasonable chance for all of that to happen.

"Retaliatory Jabba" would be epic !!

Last year's SDCC set a new standard for reveals. It was like Christmas. We have Star Wars day in less than a month too.

I keep holding off on ordering Jabba because I have slight hope that HT has one for SDCC. However, I highly doubt they do. I don't think they are going to venture outside of the humans and droids much. Plus they never even released the Falcon cockpit so I doubt they'll do something as big as Jabba.

I keep holding off on ordering Jabba because I have slight hope that HT has one for SDCC. However, I highly doubt they do. I don't think they are going to venture outside of the humans and droids much. Plus they never even released the Falcon cockpit so I doubt they'll do something as big as Jabba.

HT Jabba is SDCC 2020. That is why sideshow is rushing theirs out the door:)

Back