why no hot toys or enterbay interest in jackie chan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alibi

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Other than a few customs and some early efforts by dragon, there hasnt been much. With classics like police story armour of god and project a an
d he is an asian legend, how come no one like hot toys or enterbay has chosen to produce some products?

Last edited:
That is what i mean other than independant efforts there is nothing available

EB has a made a pretty good (for its time) Fearless Jet Li.

No one has the rights to make a Jackie Chan.

Drunken Fist II Jackie Chan... :drool

Enterbay had made a Jackie Chan Drunken Master. The proto was made, but since then no news. Word is Jackie Chan isnt that comfortable with his likeness rights plus the copyright behind those old movies is very dodgy

Yea, me too. I tried to sell it recently on ebay - no takers at $25. I just don't think he's that popular.

I agree . But for the figure being made by Dragon , The headsculpt is dead accurate IMO , obviously the paint apps are horrible but i think its a great figure .

because they need to make even more batmans, can't be wasting time on other characters anymore
they should make a jackie chan bat man

:exactly:
or a Jackie Chan Iron Man and Jack Chan Predator!!! :rotfl

I would hope if not Hot Toys or Enterbay then the other companies like Art Figures take up the challenge.
Be interesting if Jackie Chan would pull a cease & desist like the Apple/DiD Steve Jobs fiasco. :lol

This was Enterbay Figure I believe..Jackie Chan is a must have if your a fan of Martial arts or Just Jackie...
images

This was a Figure Commissioned by Director Brett Ratner who is Friends with Jackie...I have done for him.
scaled.php

...and it actually had a serious face. Something all the Dragon figures and custom heads never seem to have...theirs are always smiling!

Yeah I'm amazed at the lack of Jackie Chan and Jet Li. Thousands of Bruce Lees though.......
:exactly:

I know, most of these 1/6 companies are from China/Hong Kong right? Are Jackie & Jet not popular enough to warrant more figures like Bruce?
Even though the movie was okay in my opinion, I for sure want figures from their collaboration together. The characters are awesome!

405px-forbiddenkingdomposter.jpg

Back