Why no Hanukkah site decoration?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what is this... "Snow" you speak of?
is it the mythical cold white powder that appears in cold areas during the winter?

bah! a myth!

:)

I think the entire site should just be white with black text.....but that might offend too :wacky

FrankenFan has done a great job.....And I think this thread sucked from the start.... AND if I had to affiliate myself to any ideology here, ill sure be with Viking28......naked women....thats something to workship....

Shaihulud said:
AND if I had to affiliate myself to any ideology here, ill sure be with Viking28......naked women....thats something to workship....

AMEN Brotha!

Here is a politically correct holiday Mad Lib for everyone to print out and complete in the manner dictated by their conscience/tradition/government/spouse, in order to heighten their enjoyment of whatever holiday they may or may not be celebrating, observing, rejecting, or whatever. Hopefully, it has been drained so completely of specificity of any kind that it is now generic enough to be palatable to all. Enjoy!

Chestnuts _______ing on an open _______
_______ nipping at your _______
_______ carols being _______ed by a _______
And _______s dressed up like _______

Everybody knows some _______ and some _______
Help to make the season _______
Tiny _______s with their _______s all aglow
Will find it hard to _______ tonight

They know that _______'s on h___ way
___'s loaded lots of _______s and _______s on h___ sleigh
And every _______'s _______ is gonna _______
To see if _______ really know how to _______

And so, I'm offering this simple _______
To _______s from one to _______
Although its been said many times, many ways
Merry _______! Merry _______!
Merry _______ to.. You!

Up until this point I've always been mega anti religious, but I think I've had a road to Damascus moment. Viking28 and his number one (and practising) disciple, Shaihulud have shown us the way:

The Church of the naked Ladies

I'm in there......praise be!!!!!:banana :banana :banana

I'm offended there's no Kate Beckinsale pictures in the banner.

From kbeckinsale...

Kate Beckinsale strips for Fritz via a webcam. The sexy star and Fritz miss each other so much when they're working apart they watch each other cavorting naked on their computers. The 32-year-old actress also confessed she loves dressing up in saucy outfits for her nightly striptease. She told Playboy magazine: "It was Len's idea and he set them up. He tells me what to wear each evening. It really helps our relationship. "There's no way we are keeping it clean. That's the whole point. It's just like when you get a photocopier and you just have to do one of your bum. It's just one of those rules of life." The stunning brunette also revealed her sex life was sizzling after she put on weight for her movie, 'Click', and developed sexy new curves. She said: "I had much bigger boobs and bottom and Fritz enjoyed my voluptuous body."It was nice he didn't run away screaming and I know he'll be around when I decide to let myself go."

Ok, I substituted "Fritz" for "husband Len Wiseman" but it's my fantasy and I can do what I want!

PS. Merry Christmas. :santa :deer

Back