Why isn't any company making 1/6 zombies anymore?!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw this and wanted to let you know it didn't go un-noticed! Here's a few teasers....

tumblr_m5br53wRjA1rpugqso1_250.gif

We still have a few zombie films due out this year + the 2nd half of the 3rd season of "The Walking Dead". Zombie popularity will not diminish any time soon!

with zombies so popular it is depressing that there just isnt many zombie 1/6th options out there. i really hope s.h.s can save us but im scared there line of zombies is gonna be too far in the future

Yeah it makes no sense why SS isint on the zombie bandwagon it seems there would be no licencing issues as there not based on any one person. Shred some clothes sculpt some dead people and sell them b*t*hes. :slap

Good question.

Given the current runaway popularity of THE WALKING DEAD television show, I'm surprised Sideshow has yet to revive 1:6 THE DEAD line.

Dooley @ SHS mentioned zombie offerings in the future, but we're still waiting for the CREEPSHOW figure that is supposedly due out this year provided no unforeseen delays.

I'm still surprised that there has been no announcement of a line of 1:6 figures based on THE WALKING DEAD unless it's being quietly worked on and announcement is pending once everything is in place. If so, then which company managed to procure the license specifically for 1:6 figures based on the television show?

well,i respectfully disagree,walking dead has ratings thru the roof.zombies are huge in pop culture right now,as is bacon and 19th century moustaches..lol

Back