Why is everyone selling the ironman comiquette?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1:4 scale. The name is underneath the banner. :wink1: Its the maquette released over 1 1/2 year ago. It's going for over $750+.

Just incase you are asking, the ex is a nameplate. ;)

That title goes to Greatwall :lol

I can say I may be second in line!
Check out my new Hulk set up show on my collection thread :rolleyes:

Boy that was a lot of work getting the Hulks moved! :thud:

that looks like a huge mess :monkey1

It was a set up to take pictures years ago. I have much much more IM now!

IM FTW!! :yess:

Check out my new Hulk set up show on my collection thread :rolleyes:

Boy that was a lot of work getting the Hulks moved! :thud:

Averone Thanks for posting your Hulk collection! It was awesome! I just want one hulk...lol :pray: This thursday hopefully if the price is right!

this is the best Iron Man statue out there IMO and the one to get whether you're a comic or movie fan and yes,I think its even better than the 1/2 ..

7859.jpg

Would love the Avengers Suit version of this in relaxed or action pose. Hopefully we will get one eventually. I must be patient as I am not spending over a grand to get him. F That.:cuckoo:

slowly completing my ironman collection. Picked up this bad boy, insane sculpt & detail!

Mark I is where it all started!

When it said the ex head was repainted by our very own amazing small_studios i just have to get it. Think this thing is solid, it weighs a ton.

marki4.jpg

marki5.jpg

marki6.jpg

marki7.jpg

marki1.jpg

marki2.jpg

marki3.jpg

how about this :
IRON MAN CLASSIC COMIQUETTE SIDESHOW EXCLUSIVE TONY STARK.
(holding a flag). is it have Recast as well or he is safe?

any tips or guides to tell the recasts from the original? really would love one in my collection.

some you can tell easily by the awful paint job/connection points, others not so much, an ap instead of numbered on base is another sign(but not always as there are some legit samples + ap ). But honestly if the paint/quality is good, who cares. The original from sideshow had tons of quality problems too.

Some of the recast are probably better quality & paint than the original..

ps i am talking about the ground punch ironman, the other versions have no recast as far as i am aware.

Back