Why do you take some in-stock items off of Flexpay and not others?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kl241

Super Freak
Reaction score
In an effort to budget my spending and purchases I must rely on Flexpay options more often than not. I noticed an item I wanted was in-stock and had Flexpay option available. A few days later when I budgeted out a schedule to add the purchase the Flexpay option was no longer available. This is not the first time this has happened. Can you explain how some items that are in-stock can sit there with Flexpay option and others do not?

Hi kl241! Typically FLEXPay will no longer be offered on an In-Stock item should it hit a very low quantity amount. That said, there are times where FLEXPay can still be offered to a customer on these items but they will need to contact our Customer Service department directly to see if it is at all possible. Also, if you have a chance, could you post which item in question you were interested in? Sometimes there might a rare situation where FLEXPay should still be available and is no longer showing due to an error. I just want to make sure the item you were looking at is indeed updated with the latest info.

Thanks!

-SideshowAlex

Back