Who's Marvel's most hated

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's Marvel's most hated?

• Brian Michael Bendis

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Joe Quesada

Votes: 27 73.0%
  • Other

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters
Joe Quesada was a good artist in the 90's. I give him that. His stuff in X-Factor, Valiant comics, his creator owned Ash comic, designing Azrael, among other things, were highlights.

Putting him in charge of Marvel? Not the best move. I think a lot of the decisions that have been made in regards to Marvel have been based on pure hype. Marvel (and DC to some extent) have become these hype machines that jump from big event to big event.

Throwing in the towel on knowing how to write your characters was also a low point. I am talking about the creation of the Ultimate Universe. Ironically, the "freshness" of that line is wearing off so they are cancelling some of those books. Just another, longer version of the Age of Apocalypse I suppose.

Wow Bendis is getting alot of love here. He's basically killed in other forums. OK so Quesada seems to be the winner (loser) here, but he's still an amazing artist.

I know this is off the subject..but whatever happened to the artist Stephen Platt? I remember his work with Image Comics and I thought he had some awesome talent. Is he still in the industry with Marvel or DC or an Indpendent company?

Wow Bendis is getting alot of love here. He's basically killed in other forums. OK so Quesada seems to be the winner (loser) here, but he's still an amazing artist.

Yea, I think that's the general consensus. The man's talent as an artist isn't in question. He's mind-blowing. Whether or not he should be in charge of all of Marvel?... :monkey4

Back