Who would like to see a 1/6 or 1/4 2012 Dredd?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be honest, the Lawmaster was the only thing I didn't like about the newer Dredd film.. as a biker, I thought it looked as though the designers had a competition to come up with the fugliest design, with the winner on screen.. strangely that photo is the only angle that doesn't make it look as though they panel beat a Filing cabinet, sprayed it black and rammed it over the forks and petrol tank..
I much preferred the Lawmaster in the Stallone movie, even if it looked like a rather porky, 'Full Dresser', at least it saluted the original comic version.

That custom Dredd on OSW rocks!

To be honest, the Lawmaster was the only thing I didn't like about the newer Dredd film.. as a biker, I thought it looked as though the designers had a competition to come up with the fugliest design, with the winner on screen.. strangely that photo is the only angle that doesn't make it look as though they panel beat a Filing cabinet, sprayed it black and rammed it over the forks and petrol tank..
I much preferred the Lawmaster in the Stallone movie, even if it looked like a rather porky, 'Full Dresser', at least it saluted the original comic version.

That custom Dredd on OSW rocks!

yeh i do agree, obviously they were thinking the judge needs a little protection chasing down law breakers while under fire, and it makes the whole thing become forgiveable.

first wave line up of 1/12 2000ad figs by threeA comin for PO this yr... :clap

Q: Can you please name some of 1/12th 2000AD characters which are in the works and in which quarter of this year we might see one for pre-order?
ASH: We are looking for a mid years pre-order as we want a to release a bunch together, We have Dredd, Sov Judge, Nemesis, Hammerstein, Robo Hunter and Judge Anderson slated for the first wave!

They would.

If producers were confident in the success and promoted it as a big hit, "Clash of the Titans" style.

1/6th all the way, 1/4 is cool, but I sense a short lived fad (at high-end anyway). And it truth, this and Prometheus were the two IP's I hoped would get a solid 1/6th coverage... but alas no!

Need a 1/6 Dredd. Prefer comic version but would buy Urban in a shot if made.

Dissapointed with 3A for dropping the 1/6 in favour of 1/12, I'll no doubt buy them too, but 1/6 is where it's at.

well seems prayers have been answered..in the form of a 1/6 urban dredd...rather than posting the pics, you can check them all out here:

official: https://art-figures.com/collection/en/2014-05-08/174.html

ART_FIGURES_HEAVY_ARMORED_SPECIAL_COP_AKA_JUDGE_DREDD_06.jpg

Back