who would be up for an iron maiden eddie maquette or premium format?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chucky17

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey everyone i was thinking the other day how cool it would be if sideshow did a maquette or premium format of eddie the mascot for iron maiden. The one for me would be the eddie alien from the the finale frontier album. heres some pics

please can we have a maquette of this sidehsow.
for all metal head out there would an eddie be a must!

heres the pic of the one id like

https://https://2.bp.blogspot.com/__m1Ow2bCmcM/TA4HM1cClNI/AAAAAAAADrw/ilq91bhLwxM/s1600/iron+maiden_The-Final-Frontier-cover.jpg

I love Eddie The Head but there are so many better options for a PF or maquette.

:lecture:lecture:lecture NECA's 18" (which is PF scale) Somewhere In Time Eddie is an easy fix, looks absolutely brilliant and is hundreds cheaper than what you'd pay for a SSC piece.

7028_0.jpg

Looks like they also made an 18" Number of the Beast version too, but that one's not really all that great and fetching a pretty penny now.

41EBZRQE62L._SS400_.jpg

This would work better as a diorama line. Then they could do full album covers. Seventh Son, Somewhere in Time, Live After Death, Powerslave and Number of the Beast would rule.

he definitely looks awesome, in diorama format.
but i cant help but want one, at least in 1:6 scale "action" figure.

iron_maiden_eddie_collage.jpg

I would prolly buy one for my drummer he is a iron maiden junkie, so i guess that would go down as a order ;)

Then I would opt for this one.

iron_maiden_the_trooper.jpg

I loved that Eddie. I remember sporting The Trooper patch proudly on the back of my Levis jacket despite my grandmother's protests (she was a minister and took exception to the 666 on his epaulets). Though I ditched it for the Somewhere in Time patch which wound up getting my jacket stolen. Wish I could find a replacement. Despite being an old fart now, I'd sport it. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Back