Who was your favorite/Most interesting character in TFA?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite TFA character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chewbacca. That ferocious roar and bowcaster shot to the chest said more than most of the rest said in the entire movie. There wasn't a ton new from Han -- though the very fatherly way he called Ben was good. But, Chewbacca has ventured into very new territory. And, nobody ever votes for him for anything.

Finn second. The idea of a deserting Stormtrooper is compelling. And that blood-smeared helmet shot was badass.

Ren and Poe tied for third. Lots of mystery for those two characters.

I find Rey overrated. So far, she's pretty much just Luke Skywalker without the whining. Hoping they venture into a bit more unexplored territory with her character in future movies ... like they've done with Chewie (on his own, captain of the Falcon, and pissed off), Ren (a developing Sith, which we haven't seen before), and Finn (an AWOL trooper, which we've never seen before).

SnakeDoc

Loved those Rathtars...one thing missing from the one eyed monster scenes was Scooby doo and Shaggy running away :)

BB-8. I voted "other" because there's no BB-8 on the list...

Phasma was interesting? How so? Everyone I've seen has expressed what a waste of space she was and how pointless she is. And who is FN-2199?

Maybe, but I'm interested in her outfit. How did she get it? How is it that she became captain? We hardly see any female troopers, except for 2. She may have been written as a comedic tool; but she certainly was intimidating when she was talking with Finn in the beginning.

And 2199, also known as Nines, is the trooper that fought Finn.

Maybe, but I'm interested in her outfit. How did she get it? How is it that she became captain? We hardly see any female troopers, except for 2. She may have been written as a comedic tool; but she certainly was intimidating when she was talking with Finn in the beginning.

And 2199, also known as Nines, is the trooper that fought Finn.

Oh. Riot trooper. I don't get the love for the guy but should have guessed! Phasma should have faced off Finn instead. I don't think we've seen the last of her. I do like the idea of Chrome Troopers but as a character could care less for her.

Good call on Chewie. This was his best outing yet.

I picked Kylo Ren, it's the most challenging character for me, at first I thought he was a retarded man child, and entitled brat, and I thought this made it a bad character, upon further thought I realized all of that made it quite a cool character, a pretty unusual archetype, and it intrigued me to know what exactly happened between him and Luke. Not to mention the awesome power he wields. Which lead me to think Rey is more of a problem than I thought, and I find myself liking her less as a character, despite the fact that she makes her character very likable with her performance.

Rey closely followed by Poe for me. If they gave Poe more screen time and Oscar nails his scenes as usual, they'd probably be a tie in my book.

Back