Who Wants a Free CIII Jerry Vanderstelt Litho?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Final bump - just to watch Loki's head explode. :lol

Get your final entry in! Contest ends in a few hours. Hurry!

Final bump - just to watch Loki's head explode. :lol

Get your final entry in! Contest ends in a few hours. Hurry!

Damn you Swabs :emperor

And here I was hoping people had forgotten.

I got my entry in every day, so feel free to send me my winning confirmation any time ;)

You and me are gonna have some words at SDCC Swabie :tap

I thought you were rigging this contest for me :emperor

Seriously though, congrats to the winner. This is an amazing print. I will see to it that you are hung if this shows up on ebay.

Seriously though, congrats to the winner. This is an amazing print. I will see to it that you are hung if this shows up on ebay.

No, no worries about that. It's going on the wall right behind my Jabba the Hut throne. :D

We're picking it up this weekend, and will have some pictures then.

Last edited:
You and me are gonna have some words at SDCC Swabie :tap

I thought you were rigging this contest for me :emperor

I can arrange that:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I can arrange that:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Honestly, I was hoping to meet up with Swabs at some point anyway since we are both big art fans. I know one day will be spent hanging around artists and all the crap they have their. Mr. Vanderstelt might want to hire extra security that day :monkey3

This print sucks. Don't waste your time entering. I can't believe anyone would want to hang this on their wall

IMG_0848.jpg

IMG_0849.jpg

As well you should be Josh :naughty

Honestly, I was hoping to meet up with Swabs at some point anyway since we are both big art fans. I know one day will be spent hanging around artists and all the crap they have their. Mr. Vanderstelt might want to hire extra security that day :monkey3

No problem I know I would end up hanging with Swabie and Snags for part and most likely hitting top of the Hyatt many times:lol

:rock:rock:rock Walking around the art is one of my favorite things to do at the con. great stuff there

Back