Who owns an Aoshima Drop Ship or Aoshima APC?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

questionman

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I was lucky enough to get my hands on a mint in box Aliens Drop ship 1/72 scale 02 dropship. It is currently shipping from Japan. I also scored a Aoshima APC. I am very excited and can not wait to add these to my collection. What versions do you own? What do suggest for weathering? How can lighting be added? Why are these so awesome!? Who wants to share some pictures!?

i have dropship 01 (which is weathered already, at least for my taste), dropship 02 (which is "new" and i don't need it but never tried to sell) and APC.
as for weathering, you should contact V-Raptor. he did a super job on his one, though i think that "weathering" the flying machine like it hit walls was too much.
i didn't keep his pictures of weathering, as i envied them too much. but here is a link to already existing thread (a note for moderators if they read this), and his examples are there:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...-etc-/104661-aoshima-aliens-dropship-apc.html

Back