who makes or has seen a good tommy lee jones head sculpt?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agliarept

Super Freak
Reaction score
not having much luck locating the 12"" men in black figures from universal studios.

so im thinking i will try and make my own custom. does anyone know if their's a nice looking Tommy Lee Jones head sculpt out there? I've seen one pop up on ebay but interested to know if there's others out there i might have missed?

i've seen that ebay recast one by diver4 too but I bet the casting quality is poor...(though the sculpt looks alright)
i plan on doing a mib will smith sometime soon but ideally, offering him and tommy lee jones would be the proper thing to do

Xenoviper did this one for me. It's a heavily re-sculpted ebay head.

DSC08688.jpg

DSC08689.jpg

DSC08693.jpg

IMG_2813.jpg

IMG_2805.jpg

IMG_2812.jpg

IMG_2803.jpg

Last edited:
wow, the Xenoviper head looks exactly what i was going after.

sunohc, i remember seeing in your site you were going to offer the Will Smith MIB version, so i was going to buy Will from you. Do you think you would ever get around to doing Tommy Lee as well? If you would, I think I would probably wait for your set since i really like your work!

i've seen that ebay recast one by diver4 too but I bet the casting quality is poor...(though the sculpt looks alright)
i plan on doing a mib will smith sometime soon but ideally, offering him and tommy lee jones would be the proper thing to do

YOU have to do a Tommy man, so we can bash our Men In Black. We'll wait for you...

I would like do offer them in a "set" like fashion, and frankly, with all the "lines" and features he's got on his face, I predict TLJ won't be too hard :pray:

but xenoviper's version looks top notch too!

a set would be ideal. Do you think its something you would do in a long time from now? I imagine you have a lot of work with the current sculpts your working on.

I even have the perfect body waiting for a Jones and smith head-sculpt. Ive been wanting a great looking MIB figure for years!

ah xenoviper does not have any more of these heads and I refuse to buy from a recaster. I hope sunohc gets to make a killer set. would looks awesome next to my MIB props!

Back