Who lives in Australia?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best part about living in Australia for me is.. that I don't.

TROLL.jpg

Yeah, sucks whats been happening in Queensland.

And whats with all these foreigners in our thread? :dunno

I guess they just wished they lived here. :D

I think they are just trying to make this thread feel more like home for you guys ....by filling it with foreigners!

Im in the middle of this crisis, thankfully and luckily my home is just clear of the floods. My friends, not so lucky. My best friends house is totally under, he spent monday morning moving and packing as much stuff as he could and shoving all his sideshow statues and figures in the ceiling as high as he could!
I am in the process of trying to filter out part of my collection to sell so i can help friends as the clean up begins. Luckily all of my family is clear of it. :(

Im in the middle of this crisis, thankfully and luckily my home is just clear of the floods. My friends, not so lucky. My best friends house is totally under, he spent monday morning moving and packing as much stuff as he could and shoving all his sideshow statues and figures in the ceiling as high as he could!
I am in the process of trying to filter out part of my collection to sell so i can help friends as the clean up begins. Luckily all of my family is clear of it. :(

Oh man! That sucks!! Sorry. :(

I'm embraced to admit that I didn't know this was happening. I'm glad you and yours are alright, but sorry for your countries collective loss. :(

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/VJg2asABprc?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/VJg2asABprc?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Scary stuff.

Last edited:
yikes, i just sent a huge and expensive package all the way to western aus, that would suck big time if it never makes it out there. :thud: The ups guy was like "you didn't hear what's going on over there?" my response was "nope" :horror

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/JlpRd5M-tBU?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/JlpRd5M-tBU?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

yikes, i just sent a huge and expensive package all the way to western aus, that would suck big time if it never makes it out there. :thud: The ups guy was like "you didn't hear what's going on over there?" my response was "nope" :horror

WA is fine, sunny clear weather, it should get there ok.

I totally forgot about the Morgul Lord PF, and that has just shipped to me. Im wandering if it gets here ok.

Thanx for the thoughts everyone.

Once i can get this list together, if anyone needs any of the stuff i have for sale (Provided i can get it out to you) please let me know.
if theres any Brissie people who havent been affected and can help it would be appreciated, pick up is fine (so we dont have to stress posting stuff in this difficult time).
The list will include Mcfarlane Music and Maniacs, Neca Cult Classics, Mezco South Park and Various Jason's, Sideshow 12 inch, Comiquettes and Premium Formats, Some Master Replicas, Gentle Giant Star Wars busts, and some other random statues and figures.

I wont be able to post pictures of everything but if people let me know what they would like to see i can email them photos.

thanx guys.

:pray: Pray this cyclone doesnt come back and smash us too, its a possibility it might hit around Australia day.

I too just sent out a package to QLD on monday! But the recipient (CHASER!!!! WWOOOOOOOoooo :rock) lives up north so I hope it gets there safely! :/

I totally forgot about the Morgul Lord PF, and that has just shipped to me. Im wandering if it gets here ok.

Thanx for the thoughts everyone.

Once i can get this list together, if anyone needs any of the stuff i have for sale (Provided i can get it out to you) please let me know.
if theres any Brissie people who havent been affected and can help it would be appreciated, pick up is fine (so we dont have to stress posting stuff in this difficult time).
The list will include Mcfarlane Music and Maniacs, Neca Cult Classics, Mezco South Park and Various Jason's, Sideshow 12 inch, Comiquettes and Premium Formats, Some Master Replicas, Gentle Giant Star Wars busts, and some other random statues and figures.

I wont be able to post pictures of everything but if people let me know what they would like to see i can email them photos.

thanx guys.

:pray: Pray this cyclone doesnt come back and smash us too, its a possibility it might hit around Australia day.

Dayum! WTF is going one over there!!! :horror

Last edited:
Back