Who lives in Australia?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm planning a big trip to Australia next summer, as a graduation present to myself. I'm saving up my money now. :joy

All of the above is true!

I am in the Grampians/Halls Gap area of Western Victoria, although originate from Melbourne (grew up in Footscray and surrounds lol).

I'm in Brisbane. its a bit of a cold snap at the moment - I just want ask Al Gore where my bloody global warming is!

Collectible prices in Australia are very high, to the extent that its just as cheap (or cheaper) to buy from the US and ship here.

Well if you ever make it out here I live only a couple hours away from some of the most beautiful rockies you'll ever want to see! Aside from the rockies i'd take the Australian climate in a heart beat, I still hate the winters here.

Could be quite a few years away but if i'm still on here might have to let u know and drop in for a hike then a nice cold beer.Likewise i also happen to live in an area that has the best climate in Australia.:D

Yeah LordAzreal they sure are highly priced and there's a lack of local availability as well, particularly with SSC and Hot Toys items. Over the past few years I've only used H.K or U.S retailers, mainly through ebay.

To right guys i got Lurtz direct from sideshow with shipping costing around 150 USD and it still ended up being around AUD 250 cheaper.

Was thinking of starting a thread for Aussie Freaks in the dealers section so we can list who we use or look at when considering buying from over here.What do u guys think?

cold snap alright, its Cairns... Tropical North Queensland... it was 6 degrees at 6:30am this morning at work, tropical my A$$ :lol

If anyone come to Australia and come to Cairns (tourist Destination #1) drop me a Pm and we should catch up

dest1-cairns-lagoon-night.jpg

IMAG003A.JPG

onboard_deck_large.jpg

cchp_rainforest.jpg

Milla%20Milla%20Falls,%20Near%20Cairns,%20Australia.jpg

Hey all I'm from Melbourne.
I was born in the U.K came out here in 1983.
If your thinking of coming out here for a holliday
stay the f$%& away from the Vegemite it tasts like S..T :lol

Hey all I'm from Melbourne.
I was born in the U.K came out here in 1983.
If your thinking of coming out here for a holliday
stay the f$%& away from the Vegemite it tasts like S..T :lol

What the :google so your still a pom at heart Nachos.:D

Seriously though i think there's plenty of Aussies who don't like the taste of vegemite.Personally i don't mind it but having said that haven't had any in a few years.

What the :google so your still a pom at heart Nachos.:D

Seriously though i think there's plenty of Aussies who don't like the taste of vegemite.Personally i don't mind it but having said that haven't had any in a few years.

Yeh the vegemite cant handle it :sick

I would like to......Is there a strong job market for Registered Nurses?

Hi, I'm a Registered Nurse here in Sydney, Australia... jobwise, can't complain... moneywise, I'm satisfied... I work in Mental Health getting around $40/ hour plus penalties and benefits... we get additional 50% & 75% extra pay working on Saturdays and Sundays...

btw Not all Aussies like Vegemite...

and just an info...
Sydney, Australia is voted as one of the best cities in the world... kinda peaceful compare to some parts of the world... hope this helps...

Hi, I'm a Registered Nurse here in Sydney, Australia... jobwise, can't complain... moneywise, I'm satisfied... I work in Mental Health getting around $40/ hour plus penalties and benefits... we get additional 50% & 75% extra pay working on Saturdays and Sundays...

btw Not all Aussies like Vegemite...

and just an info...
Sydney, Australia is voted as one of the best cities in the world... kinda peaceful compare to some parts of the world... hope this helps...

Yeh,but there's too many cockroaches living there.:p

:lol i was hungry once after a late night and i was along way from home.. walking, and i went to McDonalds and got a free Vegemite pack and ate lickeed it like a lolly until my tong started bleeding :banana WOO VEGEMITE :rotfl

:lol i was hungry once after a late night and i was along way from home.. walking, and i went to McDonalds and got a free Vegemite pack and ate lickeed it like a lolly until my tong started bleeding :banana WOO VEGEMITE :rotfl

Thats wrong dude. :lol

Back