Who is this guy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zerox_dogma

Super Freak
Reaction score
a2uha5ud.jpg

Looks like a game guy.
Maybe Marcus fenix from Gears of war. Dreaming!!!

ubapu3a3.jpg

yquba5y3.jpg

We need Gears of War Premium Formats. Why sideshow don't have the lisence. Neca Have it.
what you think guys.

Looks like Shepard with a female character crouched infront of him. The gun at the top looks like one of the Halo ones.

Doubt it... would be extremely surprising if this was HT. Was assuming it was a Sideshow thing.

Shepard have a PF coming soon. We need something new like Gear of war. The best game in Xbox 360 yet.

I'd be fine with a Mass Effect diorama. The PF doesn't appeal to me at all so this could be a good option.

This is from Sideshow's production peek videos, so it's from Sideshow, not Hot Toys.

All the sketches in that video intro except this sketch and the Gwen Stacy sketch (she's holding a Spidey umbrella) have turned into real product that either already went up for preorder (Captain Jack, Shaak Ti, Major Blood, Master Chief) has had the sketch turned into the actual artwork the statue will be based on (Jean Grey) or been announced by Sideshow at some point last year (Hellfire Club Emma Frost PF).

That's why I think this sketch is either:
- a Mass Effect dio not yet previewed, or
- something that eventually turned into the Shepard PF

Either way the poses in that sketch match up pretty well to official ME artwork. The Gwen Stacy seems to match the same artistic style as the upcoming Mary Jane, so this is the last piece still in mystery from that video.

I think it's too different from the PF to be a sketch for it. Especially since there are 2 people int hat sketch and when has a PF ever had 2 people in it?

I think it's a diorama.

Back