Who is the latest Joe released that you like?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uh, No.

PoC = Pursuit of Cobra. That is the follow up to RoC. So these figures just came out. That beats you by a decade or so I think.

no i meant my taste as a child was better because I didn't buy any of the neon or international crap after the 91 line. i remember even the good characters from 92 came with weapons that looked like they were made in playdough.

so i'm just teasing that I had taste. well that and I was 14 by then...:lol

Last edited:
The latest figures I have any recollection of are Beachhead and the Viper. 1985 is the last year I really cared, and my favorite was the Snow Serpent.

Looking at post-1985 now, I think Beachhead is the best of the later figures. BAT, Lowlight, and Tunnel Rat are cool, but I haven't seen anything I like past that.

no i meant my taste as a child was better because I didn't buy any of the neon or international crap after the 91 line. i remember even the good characters from 92 came with weapons that looked like they were made in playdough.

so i'm just teasing that I had taste. well that and I was 14 by then...:lol

You had "taste?" Or were your tendencies to be cheap setting in at 14? :lol

:lol by 13 or 14 i had moved onto baseball cards and foil cover comics...:doh! iwasn't cheap but i was stupid!

:lol i know, i won't make the mistake of paying full price on anything ever again! $26 Cobras FTW can't wait for Duke to come out so I can wait until he hits clearance too! Woot :lol

Outback was the last Joe I bought, but before that it was Raptor. Always liked the figures that came with the animals, you know?

I was close to the end of my Joe days when I bought Outback. In fact I'm not sure he was even played with that much but I always thought he was cool and I liked his specialty. I think mine even had the flashlight still when I sold it because of lack of use.

Back