Who is the best? Alien, Predator or Terminator?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is the best? Aliens, Predator or Terminator?

• Aliens

Votes: 19 18.8%
  • Predator

Votes: 40 39.6%
  • Terminator

Votes: 41 40.6%
  • None

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
Well you do have a point, to a degree!, Batman has done battle with Aliens and Predators on several occasions and survived! So theoretically Hulk or Terminator could stand a chance.

1.Alien
2.Alien
3.Terminator(Hell, Arnie beat Pred even without the hidden hydraulics.)

1) Looks, who is the coolest! Predator 100%, both coolest and ugliest. Some day I'll buy one of these ugly mothers to my collection as a life size bust

2) Movies, did they make a good impact? What was there best incarnasion? What type is best? Terminator. Terminator 2 belongs to my top 5 movies of all time, the list hasn't changed since 1991. I can find Aliens from top 10, but not from top 5. I just happend to love Terminators.

3) Combat, who would beat all in a death match?

Definitely not alien, tough between Predator & Terminator, but I'd never underestimate Predators, these guys leave the last word

Have you seen this video, probably, but it's pretty good IMO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUSbId7Earc

Please leave your answers in three catergories:

1) Coolest looking: Aliens, just creepy as hell.

2) Alien and Aliens made a great impact as well as T1. Predator...not so much. Best incarnation? Either Alien warrior or Queen.

3) Combat: Tough call: Aliens are ruthless and animalistic. Predators are trained hunters with advanced technology. Terminators are cold calculating machines made to kill and feel no pain. It would be a close tie, but I would say predator is smartest being, aliens are probably the most brutal, and terminator is the most advanced.

Back