Who in US or Mexico can fix the " Pink Panties " on my Hot Toys Iron Man Mark IV ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chrisorlo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Who in US or Mexico can fix the " Pink Panties " on my Hot Toys Iron Man Mark IV ???

Hi there Freaks I know this has been talked in the past for quite a bit. Im just wondering who do you recommend in the US or Mexico preferably to fix the " Pink Panties " on my Hot Toys Iron Man Mark IV . I can do the quick fix but I rather have a pro do it so it matches the metallic look like on the rest of the armor.
Thanks. 1009891_10156421528930565_2551632421334506110_n.jpg61619_10156421528925565_8373864765608127410_n.jpg

Re: Who in US or Mexico can fix the " Pink Panties " on my Hot Toys Iron Man Mark IV

Many Thanks , If you wish I can delete this one and comment on the thread u sent
Once again thank you for your help.
Please acclimate yourself with the forum, and how it operates before starting new threads. There is an existing thread discussing the Mark IV and your question would be best suited for that thread.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...toys-iron-2-mark-iv-limited-edition-spec.html

Re: Who in US or Mexico can fix the " Pink Panties " on my Hot Toys Iron Man Mark IV

Hey Chris, it's best to ask these kinds of questions in their respective figure threads. You don't need a pro to help you out, you can do it yourself. Here's a "Pink Panties" tutorial, courtesy of one of the members here, xenom0rph. Just go to 2:30.

Hope this helps you out. :duff

Back