Who has been to the Tim Burton exhibition at LACMA ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have not been but based on pics i've seen I believe they only have some cowls from '89 and possibly Returns. I went to the WB Studio Tour today though, saw the '89 Batmobile :D

It's amazing man - tons of cool stuff - The TDK Costumes are all on display, as are Inception costumes and props, Watchmen stuff, Matrix stuff, 300 stuff, lots of Harry Potter stuff.

And then the car display.... WOW... saw the Tumbler, Batpod, Gran Tourino, and plenty more, and of course the 89 Batmobile. You should check it out for sure, only $48 for the tour.

Is it a guided tour in a way where we can't spend too much time in the batman section or it's a tour where we can spend as much time in the batman section ?

If I go I wanna spend 90 percent of my time on the batman section.
The 1989 batmobile is my favorite batmobile of all time.

I have been to the car museum in LA and they have 1 there and that's where I spend my time at taking pics and stuff

It's a guided tour but you get about 15 mins each in the car section and th costumes and props section, where you can do whatever. But no pics in the costumes and props section

I missed it while it was here last year in Toronto,heard it was really good.

Have not been but based on pics i've seen I believe they only have some cowls from '89 and possibly Returns. I went to the WB Studio Tour today though, saw the '89 Batmobile :D

thanks. I now know what to do next time im in LA :rock :rock

Back