Who else besides BBTS?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maniac cop 5

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Could some of you point me to some other large general toy dealers in the US that are similar to BBTS?
Due to a recent customer service problem I have decided to take my business elsewhere.
Anything Sideshow I'll order directly from them.
Just need a company that carries a large inventory, ships promptly and packs securely.
Thanks in advance!

Alter Ego Comics is a popular choice. You can also order 1/6 scale stuff from Toy Anxiety or Monkey Depot. I used to use Cornerstore Comics quite a bit, but have heard some negative things about them recently in terms of being unresponsive to customers and receiving items much later than others.

I buy from secret compass, and atomic empire . Secret compass does free shipping, they do charge a NRD on some preorders, but their price is good and free shipping. Atomic empire doesnt carry as much, but does carry some and their price is really good and free shipping. Example their gaming heads kratos is only $280 shipped, anywhere else its $350 plus shipping

Those are all very good suggestions. I think I've used BBTS, AE and CSC at least once each.

I used to use different e-tailers for the 1:6 figures but have found that they don't offer as good a deal as they used to. Nowadays, the monthly $20 coupon from Sideshow usually bests any percentage those online stores offer. Plus you do get good customer service from Sideshow if anything is wrong with your order. If the price is better from an e-tailer, it's usually negligible, usually just a few bucks.

The only advantage I see in not ordering through Sideshow is if you are a CA resident and have to pay taxes, or if you're not in the US.

I Love Entertainment Earth, I find them much better than BBTS and they give you a Free Shipping if your order is over $75.
The only advantage BBTS have over them is the "Pile of Loot" because it reduces my shipping cost as an international customer.

Back