Who don't you want?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't an Angel fan until it was cancelled. It hadn't started growing on me until it was in reruns and I was able to watch the episodes daily. I still don't consider it the equal of "Buffy" largely because the core characters were overall less interesting or sympathetic, and I wasn't really able to develop an empathy that I generally do for characters in a continueing series that I follow. Not a knock on the ensemble, just on the characters they played. I did start to enjoy the program though as I've watched the series through and I do have some favorite characters and story lines. None involve pregnant Cordy, or Jasmine, and only rarely Conner, so I'm not interested in these as figures. I'd still be happy for a corrected Faith, as well as another Spike and Buffy release whether Angel or Buffy-centric versions. But I say again I will be fairly selective on an Angel line. I just hope we get some of the characters I do want.

I think Angel has episodes that are even better than Buffy, but in terms of entire season arcs, I think the pacing was a little weird for almost all of the seasons. Hands down one of the coolest moments in TV is the series finale, which reminded me of the Godfather!

Just don't make Justine...please!

Back