Who do you want to see first in Sideshow's GI Joe line?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which member of the Joe team would you like to see made first in Sideshow's new line?

• Duke

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • Snake Eyes

Votes: 38 59.4%
  • Scarlett

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • Hawk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flint

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Stalker

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Hawk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gung Ho

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Roadblock

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%

• Total voters
I went with Gungho
He was my favorite Joe!!!
He best come with that kick ass tattoo on his chest too.
Other Joes I'd like to see would be Bazooka and Alpine.Lt. Falcon,Big Lob,Law and Order and Tunnel Rat and Jinx from the GI JOE animated film.
The Road Block exclusive should come with the Cobra Commander as a snake that wraps around his waist.
"Once was a man"
:chew

There's no love for anyone but Snake eyes. :monkey2

If done right the other Joes could be awesome... but I think this is where the line will suffer.

I voted Duke. I wonder if we'll even get 12" ers past acouple joes.

There's no love for anyone but Snake eyes. :monkey2

Not true. He's just undisputedly the coolest character out of an entire roster of cool characters. The votes for Snake Eyes are just because people want him *first*. It'd be the same for Boba Fett or Darth Vader in Star Wars. The biggest fan favorites but it doesn't stop the majority of other characters from still selling out.

Had to go with my childhood favorite, Flint. Snake Eyes with Timber would be a very close second though.

A couple of companies make 1/6 animals... I know I've seen some German Sheperds. So even if Snake Eyes comes without there could be some alternatives to having a Timber.

GIJOE_13_SE.jpg

But i'd also like Roadblock as well:

GIJOE_13_K_RB.jpg

Duke! He is iconic, but simple enough to start. I can't imagine the frenzy for some of these characters though, Snake Eyes, Stormshadow, Destro, Cobra Commando all better be Inclusive pre-orders, or the servers will suffer!

I've been trying to ignore the news, but if these are at all the same quality as SW or LOTR, I am going to be a happy toy collector!

Duke! He is iconic, but simple enough to start. I can't imagine the frenzy for some of these characters though, Snake Eyes, Stormshadow, Destro, Cobra Commando all better be Inclusive pre-orders, or the servers will suffer!

I've been trying to ignore the news, but if these are at all the same quality as SW or LOTR, I am going to be a happy toy collector!

Don't worry about ES... they will be atleast in the 1500-2500

It is going to be snake eyes...he sells the most out of all the characters.....I'd rather get mostly cobras....but they need someone to play with so I'd get them all.

I voted Scarlett. I really only want her and Baroness.

I might get Snake Eyes and Stormshadow. That's all that stands out for me from back then. Star Wars was so much cooler. :cool:

Back