Who are you for Halloween?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
!

Im the Black Knight with the Spartan sword.

halloweencj.jpg

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Occ, your daughter is absurdly cute. Are you sure you're the father?

thank King & Jen :rock
she better be mine. She's costing me an arm and a leg. LOLz!!! no Black Knight pun intended ......... oh ^^^^ that was bad .....

Don't really have any good pics that really show off the entire costume, but here are some.

IMG_3651.jpg

IMG_3639.jpg

IMG_3649.jpg

IMG_3650.jpg

This last one I was just emulating my buddy who is actually sleeping in the chair next to me, just not caught in the picture. But it gives a better idea of what my whole outfit looked like.
16455_847704067099_816366_48765183_6039699_n.jpg

Heres some pics of My fiance and I and of the whole family. We went Trick r Treating with the kids and then headed out for the night to party it up like two Pirate Rock Stars! My fiance won 3rd place for Naughtiest costume!

14733_164710484662_748989662_2541064_3336137_n.jpg

14733_164710504662_748989662_2541066_4877987_n.jpg

very nice costumes

..but i gotta ask how naughty the 1st and 2nd place winners were (and if you have pics?)..:naughty

Fantastic job on the Joker costume, you suited it very well.

^^^Thats one of the best Joker costumes Ive seen the last two years people having been dressing up as him. Looks great! You pull it off nicely!

That Joker rocks :rock

Wow. Obliterates my attempt! The coat is especially nice. Did you make it yourself? Trying to get one in that vibrant pruple.

Thanks very much boys! :rock

The coat was custom

very nice costumes

..but i gotta ask how naughty the 1st and 2nd place winners were (and if you have pics?)..:naughty

Thanks! The first place that won was a French Maid and the second place was a girl dressed in the Halle Berry Catwoman costume. There were 3 men judges and the two girls that got 1st and 2nd grinded on the judges, so of course they won lol. Sorry, no pics lol

Halloween Costumes!

I didn't see another thread dedicated to costumes worn this year so I thought it would be neat to see what everyone was.

I went as a killer robot. :rock

IMG_2185-1.jpg

I also finally got to go to Salem this Halloween season which is something I have always wanted to do. It was awesome!

Please post your costume pics if you have some.

Back