White Shogun's Star Wars Customs!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Luke , new hope repaint!

Looks as it should to me:)
Can you post a before and after to show the differtence not familiar with this sideshow figure?

Wow, this one looks great too. Super job. Nice work all around. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Looks good man. To me, the hair color was really the only thing wrong with that original headsculpt. Nice to see fresh faces in this section too!

Great job man. Did you redo the eyes as well?

Last edited:
sandtrooper repaint !

hi guy's finished this month's ago but took me nearly 4 days to do in between work & and at home! all of the armour was sprayed titanium white , was not happy the way he looked before , it looked like someone had peed over him badly! also made custom base!

commander gree slight modification!

sideshow did a fantastic job on gree , but the visor was a little to light in colour & and in the film his helmet has more damage , added some extra silver scrapes to the left & right top of the helmet +right side near the bottom , so happy with this figure added a custom base! the original helmet is on the right!

Last edited:
Back