White Queen EX Sold out - Edition Set at 900

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if this is going to be a series of six, it would be pretty cool to have six artwork to go along with the maquettes when they're all released... Wonder who the other five heroines are..

I will play the extra $20 bucks for the artwork. One I would much prefer to deal with Sideshow direct if there is damage and have a bad feeling about the cape. Two I plan to try and get the Artwork signed so that to me makes up the small difference.

Not much of an exclusive anyway, I don't really care about artwork. wish the exclusive could have been something more tangible. Oh well, guess if I decide to pick her up, I don't have to worry too much about not getting an item in the exclusive.

carbo-fation said:
I have a feeling that this piece may end up being a home-wrecker!!:lol

Agreed. I'm going to display it in my pants so my wife doesn't find it.

SideshowDusty said:
Hm, I don't know if it's been decided yet. I will try to find out and post it to the product page as soon as possible!
great, would be cool if it was around the same size as the statue. :cool:

congerking said:
Not much of an exclusive anyway, I don't really care about artwork. wish the exclusive could have been something more tangible. Oh well, guess if I decide to pick her up, I don't have to worry too much about not getting an item in the exclusive.

no one likes ss exclusive..i dont understand it.red skull cube,ah print.
try getting these without buying the exclusive...wonder how hard it would be:monkey1

Back