Statue White Council Chamber

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bag End is damn impressive. Even more so if you have the CE, but don't sleep on this piece.

I say it as it stands now. Having looked it over multiple times last week I feel quite ok saying I think this piece is worth every bit the price I ordered it for.

So how is that sleeping on this piece If I get it delivered practically the same time as you would without me preordering it. This being an O/E and no chance to sell out unless Weta completely changes the scenario...Unless something was going to get sold out there is absolutely no sleeping on this nor any other piece with a similar situation

So how is that sleeping on this piece If I get it delivered practically the same time as you would without me preordering it. This being an O/E and no chance to sell out unless Weta completely changes the scenario...Unless something was going to get sold out there is absolutely no sleeping on this nor any other piece with a similar situation

When I say don't sleep on it I'm referencing don't let the price and being an OE be an issue. It's worth getting right away IMO.

When I say don't sleep on it I'm referencing don't let the price and being an OE be an issue. It's worth getting right away IMO.

There is no sleeping on this price too unless they raise the price later on

Last edited:
Sorta reinforces my belief that the Hobbit licence is more expensive than the LOTR licence - Bag End is a LOTR environment, the council a Hobbit one. The LOTR art prints are cheaper than the Hobbit ones.

I think Weta have had to charge more for Hobbit collectibles to recover the cost of buying the licence :exactly:

Which is something I've been suspecting for some time, its just hard to knw for sure without either a direct comparision or Weta saying so, which will never happen.

In theory, the new LOTR 1/6th line should give us a fairly direct comparision, we just have to wait 12 months.

This finally has arrived. Production of this piece is fantastic and it's as beautiful as it was at Comic-Con. Really very detailed for smaller environment and placed on a shelf with Rivendell will enhance both. I love that the roof comes off and you can see the details inside.

I will get some taken this weekend hopefully. I just got Gloin and need to take pictures and review both.

Azogs Weta dollars will pay for this,.... saw pictures from someone else...simply beautiful...I gotta admit it is small...Bag End is gigantic next to this and price is practically the same...wish it was L/E

It is tiny but beautiful. If it was an LE that would nice but glad to have it either way. :rock

OE? My shipping box says 142 of 1000.

No other numbers, though.

OH - and it is lovely. FAR better than I expected.

Last edited:
Ordered, should have it by the end of the week.

Bring on Erebor already. More helms too, all 3 Hobbit movies should have something readily available.

ordering this next week...just made a little more space for it next to Rivendell

Hi Josh and happy new year. Does this number have any significance for the collectible?

For this one? It's an open edition so I think the number on the box was just what number it was getting put into the crate to get to your warehouse.

This piece has caught my eye. Would love to see some in-person pics too.

Back