Which would you choose (CM / PF)?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chRd

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I got some decent offers and wanted to know what you'd pick should you purchase just one. Got me some extra cash from some items sold and wanted to snag one from the following:

1. Classic Ironman Comiquette (excl) - $460
2. Classic Ironman Comiquette - $310
3. Thor PF - $621
4. Carnage Comiquette - $500
5. Wolverine PF - $500

What do you think? TIA

I would grab the Thor PF (I'm assuming it's the comic version)

Don't know if the classic IM is the fist punching down on the ground or the flag Comiquette (Invincible). If its the flag get the EX but I would also settle for the reg.

Wolverine pF is my third choice followed closely by Carnage.

Thor PF is the only one below the going rate in your list, so get that first. You can probably find better deals on the others later down the road.

I like the ex head better on Thor PF. Classic iron man comiquette is very under rated, and you colud get the EX cheaper on evilbay if you keep checking.

I've got the Ironman Com, Thor PF, and Wolvie PF, and Wolvie PF is my favorite of the 3. Ironman and Thor are roughly tied in my mind. Both very nice pieces of great, iconic looking characters. But the Wolvie PF is just outstanding. Ex. heads for him and Iron Man are pretty unnecessary IMO.

I think you can get Carnage for $400. The Thor is the best of the list & I think $641 is not a bad price for the statue even though its only a regular.

Back